Celebrity Apprentice

DRW50

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think comedians in general tend to do poorly in real-life high pressure situations, the mask really falls with a thud. Okay, maybe I'm generalizing or it just seems that way because we know them as comedians, but I'm thinking of Kathy Griffin and Joan Rivers when I've seen them under pressure... very sensitive and insecure folks.

• 2 months later...
  • Members

It didn't get good ratings this year but I also hope NBC doesn't drop the ball on it. It's a really fun show.

Last night, Clay made me like Debbie Gibson for the first time this season. Clay is just acting like a douche bag which sucks since his charity is a cool cause. Kudos to his teammates-helpers for describing his many ways of being obnoxious last night. And Aubrey deserved final 2 more than Clay and Arsenio put together.

• Members

Donald firing Aubrey for no good reason last night was pure BS. I think she is the BEST celeb apprentice cntestant the show ever had. She is really good with her answers and on top of her game. She should have been there over Arsenio.

They need to retool it. The editing on this show is awful. Im not a fan of the 2 hour episodes as alot is filler and it moves so slowly. It needs to go back to being an hour as most of the time I dont see why it needs to be stretched out for 2. Occasionally he'll do 3 hours and thats a killer. I thought last night was going to be the finale but nope its stretched out till next week, making this task 4 hours. AWFUL!

• Members

Really? I got the vibe all season that she already thinks she's a legend. Sort of a legend in her own mind. Debbie was definitely cool for a year or two in the 1980s with the Tiffany war, but come on Debbie - get a grip!

But because Clay made me like her on Sunday, let me bring out this gem...

She's conceited and arrogant and, yes, most of her ideas didn't win them their tasks BUT I still think between her, Arsenio and Clay there was no question that she should have been Final 2. She deserved at the least to be in the Final 2. She was fast thinking, always had a reasonably good idea, great speaker (for tasks not in the boardroom with the "Me, Myself and I" lol)...

Let me take this old gem out for Aubrey:

My favorite moment of the season so far was Lisa's firing, hee. I loved that harda-- comedian Lisa cried about 6 billion times and her target - Miss Universe - almost never did.

I thought it was stupid not to have the Finale this Sunday. I don't mind the 2 hour episodes but stretching out the Finale like this was on the ridiculous side.

Archived