Celebrity Apprentice

DRW50

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

He wishes he could bag Kenya. That would prevent his stankin' ass from sexting photos to people. Ole' dirty ass bird.

And I see what Kenya is doing and it is smart. She's setting Keisha up to get fired because she knows that Keisha would be a threat later. I ain't mad at ya', Queen Kenya. Keisha should've reached out to Bill regardless. He wouldn't've ached to have parted from a few thousand dollars had Keisha asked. Keisha should've called ALL her Cosby costars.

• Members

Kate Gosselin is SO annoying with her "thank you for allowing me to clarify" phrasing...

Geraldo is gross, no question, but Kenya is a walking, talking nightmare.I couldn't imagine being saddled with someone like her.

Ivanka was in heaven meeting Steve Sanders.

• Members

Exactly.

And thing is that Keisha herself alluded in the van that she didn't want to reach out to Bill at this time, meaning she planned on doing so in the future. She should've went ahead and asked. All he could tell her is yes or no. I don't feel bad that Keisha was fired. She's got the connection to make more than what she did. She has Tyler Perry, Bill Cosby, Queen Latifah, Phyllisha Rashad, all her Cosby & House of Payne costars. Why didn't she ask Roger Bobb? Or old Cosby show execs/NBC heads?

Plus, she went to Spellman. I know she has college friends that are making good money that she could've reached out too.

Furthermore, Tasmanian Devil shaped Sherri Shepherd was on Twitter rooting for Keisha. Did Keisha reach out and ask this broad, who claims to have many jobs for some money? I doubt it.

Clearly, Keisha went in with no game plan which is why she stressed the "social media" aspect.

She should've said "no" to being project manager instead of allowing the women to pressure her into the role. Almost each time someone has been pressured into the being project manager on this show, they've lost and gone home.

• Members

So far, I only really dislike Geraldo Rivera and Piers Morgan.

I started out liking Kate but her over-polite butt-kissing? Uhm. She needs to shut it.

Keisha, gurl, I was rooting for you. She made a lot of mistakes. Remove Bill Cosby, she should have had connections and back up connections in place to bring in at least 50,000 by herself. She didn't focus on the fundraising part in a fundraising task. Then she took in Jamie who was indirectly responsible for that 50,000 and went after Jamie AND NOT KATE. Brandi gave her some rope to hang Kate and she didn't take it. Not only did Kate raise no money, she did very little in the second half of the task. I don't think Kate was lazy though, she worked hard the first half of the task.

Kenya. She's doing the bitch thing but I don't dislike her at all yet. She's coming off intelligent so far, a bit of an evil shark but intelligent.

Lorenzo barely bringing in 100.00 makes me feel like he was the only one who deserved to be fired this episode. He has to have more than 100.00 to his name he could have donated it to the cause. Leaned it against his Trump checks.

Gilbert is surprisingly charming.

Kevin's seething dislike for Geraldo is attractive and on point most of the time.

So far, Vivica was a little off putting to me. I felt like she was acting in the boardroom with the tears for Keisha.

Leeza, Ian, Brandi, Shawn, etc... didn't leave much of an impression on me - good or bad - on Episode One.

ETA:

I feel like NBC doesn't love CA. They seem to be rushing the season. 3 episodes in 2 nights? So far the ratings are good, best for both CA and certain time slots on NBC in some time.

Archived