Celebrity Apprentice

DRW50

• Members

Notice how NBC didnt bother to air the nasty comments that Brandi said about Kenya which prompted that read. I see what they were trying to do; gather sympathy for Brandi's ass while Kenya looks like the villian picking on her. Kenya tweeted it

d4Tt28D.png

Really Brandi?

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

She said it in her confessional unless she did say it in the boardroom and Trump edited it out. Wouldn't be surprised as Trump is all about pushing his agenda--the delicate white woman and the bitchy black woman. Those are his typical tropes. If Vivica was smart, he's giving her the same edit too except she's the more obedient one. But she's getting the bitchy black woman edit too b/c a lot of fans were rooting for Shawn & Kate to stay over Viv and expressing that Viv was a bitch to them. Plus, he's also setting it up for Viv and Kenya to clash, which we all know does happen.

I see what you doing, Donald. angry.png

• Members

Hmmm, I thought that's what she was referring to. There was something else bc she alluded to it in the boardroom. Brandi didn't exactly try to defend herself either but than again she got evicerated and couldn't get back up

And yes Donald is super messy. He asks Brandi and Kenya about each other everything they are on the boardroom. He wants to prompt them to talk sh-t about the other

• Members

Shawn and Lorenzo both deserved to be fired, lol. Can't complain there. Nice people but BYE.

LOL at the viral video they did of Brandi and Kenya "fighting" and then in bed. I was rolling. Ian needed to have a seat. Holy crap. Take a chill pill dude, the veins were popping. Sheesh.

Again, can we declare Leeza the winner yet? LOL. This woman is so winning this [!@#$%^&*]. I do have to LOL at the reasons they find to keep around Vivica and Geraldo, but at least they're entertaining.

Meh, Kenya looked bad saying that in the boardroom but I loved how she owned Brandi. IMO, Brandi is getting a better edit. Trump won't hire a black person. The one dude he did hire in the original Apprentice, IMO, was to save face. Rebecca [now a correspondent on ABC] should have won that mess. I was noticing in Celebrity Apprentice history how the black people are all basically fired right in a row. Nearly every.time. Probably a coincidence but did ya'll see how he "couldn't believe" what Kenya said about Brandi. Anywho ...

LOVED seeing Joan Rivers :wub: Gone too soon and I loved her telling Geraldo she'll give him the card after Trump was boasting about how good she looked and was doing compared to Geraldo. Trump clearly loves him some Geraldo Rivera.

Johnny Damon who?

Looks like Sig gets some more screentime next week. Probably his swan song. Just like Shawn and Lorenzo finally got the airtime before their exits. Ian, Kenya, Leeza, Vivica, Geraldo, Brandi and Kate have the "better" edits and are seen the most. LOL at Vivica going after Kate but Kate took the high road and didn't think Vivica should be fired. Definitely made Vivica look a little bad, IMO.

Oh, Kenya looked AMAZING last night. She looks GOOD.

• Members

Aren't you talking about your girl, Brandi? The girl with those horrid cheek implants that look like two chicken cutlets? Clearly you are talking about her. tongue.pngwink.png

And you're right beside us making excuses for LaNathan and Brandi this emu faced b*tch.

Don't be mad b/c Kenya has been able to do what Nene AND Brandi weren't/haven't been able to do ... which is win money for her charity while bringing in the ratings. happy.pngwhistling.jpg

• Members

And to be fair to the show, the demo really isn't horrible. It got a 1.8 last night and I believe that was up from the week before. It's getting around 6ish million viewers.

I've never liked Brandi. She tries too hard to be relevant when she isn't at all. She wouldn't have been at all if Eddie didn't screw Leann Rimes.

• Members

Might be but her hard work gets overshadowed by her pettiness and desperate ways to obtain attention. She'd prefer to focus on drama instead of getting money for her charity.

We've only got 3 weeks left of Celebrity Apprentice and I still don't know what charity Brandi is playing for unless I go look it up. She never mentions it. Instead, her energy is focused on Kenya 24/7; however, an episode does not go by without Kenya [or any other celebrity] declaring what their charity is.

See the problem?

Your girl is there to be a plant. She's been planted to create drama but not win sh*t. That's not cute coming from a woman who spends each and every week highlighting her financial struggles on RHOBH. She should be one of the main ones focused on getting money for her charity, but she isn't. That's why I hope next week she is booted.

• Members

Doesn't matter if you can't name anyone else's charity. It doesn't get rid of the fact that 99% of the players constantly bring up their charities in their talking heads. Brandi does not.

And how do we know Brandi outlasts Kenya? All I know is that the possible final two are:

So where have you seen that that Brandi outlasts Kenya?

tumblr_n3iu7u9KW91rtx5ico2_400.gif

And if so, Brandi doesn't get her out. Kenya's actions resulted in her getting fired which have been revealed. So Kenya got herself fired. tongue.png

Brandi has yet to check Kenya in the boardroom. Each time, she is paid in dust and was TKO'd last night.

And again, where is Brandi's win?

• Members

I didn't really need a spoiler to know Brandi outlasts Kenya. Trump will fire Kenya the first chance he really gets. I've watched this show for too long and the editing makes a lot of [!@#$%^&*] obvious. Brandi has the better edit of the two.

And I'm not saying I have a care at all about the Brandi vs. Kenya thing, and not trying to be a smart ass or anything, I seriously do want to know, what's so special about Brandi?

Archived