Celebrity Apprentice

DRW50

• Members

Ch... I don't hate you. We're having a lover's spat if anything. We agree to disagree.

Brandi asking for the Coast Guard to get money was classy. The only classy thing she's EVER done.

But let's be honest, if someone else asked, Trump would've declined. He only did that because he has a major hard on for that cutlet cheeked bitch. tongue.png

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah but I get this feeling that Kenya did NOT take that phone. I'm getting this feeling that someone might've sabotaged her [i.e. Geraldo or Brandi]. Kenya [awhile back] alluded on her Twitter that she apparently didn't what was claimed. I feel like it's going to be another culprit or it'll be a situation where it's said but there will be no receipts to support it--meaning production has something to do it. With that situation:

rhoaphaedrabuttermilk.gif

• Members

Never did get to watching last weeks episode in their entirety. But, I did watch this weeks in its entirety.

TASK ONE (01/26/15)

This may have been Brandi's finest hour of television in years in terms of being well behaved, intelligent and kind. Not going to lie, I was expecting her to pull a Teresa (NJ). She worked well in the leadership position with Johnny and Leeza pushing her to follow her instincts. From changing the course of the cruise theme to letting Kenya do her thing to in part give Kenya rope to hang herself, all spot on.

If you take out Brandi - and Trump - trying to force something between Brandi and Kenya, I'm pleasantly surprised at how well both Kenya and Brandi worked together most of the season when push came to shove. If it wasn't for the unnecessary jabs, I would have been really impressed with both of them by the end of this CA run.

Kenya, Kenya, Kenya. It was good fun until the writhing on the ground.

Sig's temper? Interesting.

I was impressed at how well Kate handled Geraldo's insanity.

You can't keep a Geraldo down for long though, and then came his cruise speeches.

Hooters was a bad idea. That ain't sexy. It's sort of trashy. No disrespect meant. It's a paying job.

Ultimately, I don't know how Geraldo didn't even find himself a little bit in danger at the end of this task.

TASK TWO (01/26/15)

Ian giving another PM speech at the beginning? I sort of want to kick him in the face when he gives a speech. It comes off disingenuous and just entirely off-putting ... like he thinks he's better than you, you, you and you.

Brandi saving Ian's butt with the execs 20 questions, surprising. Surprising that she knew the information. Nice of her not to let him hang despite disliking him.

It was a given that Trump would take a member from the consistently winning team and put them on the consistently losing team at this point. Poor Kenya for dat trade. Rolled my eyes at Brandi continuing to try to earn points for the contrived feud with Kenya as this happened.

Putting her outburst in the boardroom last week and the writhing this week, aside, this episode marked the first time I found Kenya to be a mess this season. She wanted to run Kate's task, clearly, and was pissed she didn't get to. If she wanted the task, why didn't she volunteer to be PM? Kate is never really eager to be project manager. For some reason, the trade made any and all of Kenya's simmering CA faults that had stayed in the covered jar for the most part break the heck through said glass. Kenya gets the position of shopping with Vivica, she nags Kate about Vivica delaying them to the point of Kate being more annoyed with her than with Kate's enemy Vivica. Girlfriend spent the whole hour whining about what she could have done better if she had gotten her way.

I believe Geraldo, ultimately, came up with the idea of using that blue monster and AGAIN he was not even in the line of fire. Not by Trump. Not by his teammates.

I felt bad for Kate. While this was her task and ultimately her decisions, she probably was the least of the issue between Geraldo's ideas and the newest feud. Trump picked entertainment, as usual.

Kenya and Viv's feud is very organic. I will say that. It's the most entertaining feud since Kevin and Geraldo's.

• Members

I really can't stand Geraldo. He is such a smug elitist, pompous ass. Does he still work at FOX News? That whole "Screw the terrorists" thing as well as his idea for the Revolutionary War theme was so gag worthy. He should have been fired.

Kate is so annoying. She deserved to be fired, she should have let Kenya stay and help her design the set. I don't understand why Geraldo couldn't have went shopping with Vivica. I will say that Kenya definitely was trying to plant the seeds for her alibi in the car with Vivica when they hadn't even lost yet. My issue with Vivica is acting like she hasn't thrown people under the bus. She tried to blame Kate for the Chock Full O' Nuts commercial when the blame could have been put on Geraldo for coming up with the idea. Viv seems very reluctant to come for men on this show.

• Members

Geraldo should have been fired so many times but these people are not going after him. I'm not sure if it's that he has them all snowed OR that they believe Trump will not fire him OR that they're afraid of going against his mouth in the boardroom. Maybe a mix.

Kate loves Geraldo. He's her right hand despite the insanity. I get it to a point, he does have the most connections and money inside of her group and she is able to handle him to a point.

Kenya really should have stepped up as PM if she thought she was the personification of this, that and this. Instead she just popped with the messiness - agitated that Kate wasn't doing what she wanted and making it clear what she wanted is what is best, throwing Viv UTB early as if she was already in the boardroom. I do totally agree that Viv was acting like she isn't quick with UTB-itis herself when that's false. Not as early as Kenya was on that task, maybe, but still...

• Members

LOL...I cant believe she's even claiming that mess.

http://www.boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=bootycall.htm

The movie made like 20 million. She's off by like a factor of 50

ETA:

Kenya: "If Vivica tries to throw me under the bus again for no reason in the boardroom. I will not only throw her under the bus, I will pick up the bus and drop it on her several times. Then I will get on the bus and drive over her, back up and the drive over her again"
OMG, I cant with her ass.....LOL. HAHA HAHA HAHA
ETA2: Did production set Kenya up?

Archived