Celebrity Apprentice

DRW50

• Members

Brandi will be silent as a mouse because she knows she'll get pounced on. She'll cut her eyes at the most but she'll know to be mute. She won't do her talking till after the media tour. She knows she won't have Vivica or Leeza there to back her. Ian and Johnny will be there but Johnny won't say anything. And Ian will back Kenya as they are good friends and he can't stand Brandi.

What I am wondering is if they'll do Wendy tomorrow. That's where we'll get the real juice from. If so, Kenya's going to spin a thread of gold today and I cannot wait to see it.

And a blind knows that Leeza is going to win it all. Just like I knew Arsenio was going to win last season. Donald probably wants to make money off her by reviving her talk show career like he did with Arsenio [except he was cancelled prematurely]. It's all about money for Trump.

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Even though I didn't see it, I am glad she got the boot too. Hell, I was beginning to think that Donald wanted to give her the title. Wouldn't be surprised if he's boinking Brandi on the side. She'd definitely his type of woman--bland, flat like board, dry, and cut up like a piece of meat. Oh and thirsty. He loves a thirsty woman looking for a come up.

• Members

LMAO at Trump firing Ian, Johnny and Brandi. There was no way Trump was risking losing any one of Vivica, Geraldo and Leeza. I did think it would just be Johnny fired because of the jingle, and I was interested in seeing Ian and Brandi the last two on their team and working together on a task.

But then you had Ian hilariously letting his ego show through so Trump fired him. That firing was brilliant. LOL. And then he wants Brandi to throw Johnny under the bus but she doesn't so he fires Johnny and then Brandi too! LMAO. Oh Trump.

Kenya vs Vivica ... wow and damn. That's all.

Leeza has this in the bag. I really think Trump is itching to tell Geraldo he's fired though, lol. I want to see it but I can't help but see Geraldo vs. Leeza, though Vivica would be in the same vein as Geraldo, so we'll see.

Was wonderful seeing Joan again. She was always so sharp and on point. Sigh.

• Members

LOL...I didnt even bother watching the second episode. Kenya walking out was my exit. Damn so 3 more people got fired? I was looking forward to Kenya finally returning to the Wendy show to interview with her but now it wont be as good with 3 others all up in there. I really hope they are pushed to Wednesday

• Members

I actually wanna see all four of them on the couch together. Trust me, no one will be doing all the talking except Kenya & Ian. Brandi will be mute and Johnny is naturally quiet. I wanna see if Brandi is capable to refute the claims she's been putting out about Kenya without her posse there to help her ass against Kenya, who is eager to slaughter her ass.

ETA: Kenya's interview on Wendy today:

• Members

I did say it was the more shocking of the two episodes in a bad way, but meh it was entertaining. Just when you thought you were safe two times over. I wish anybody on that team would have flipped on him, "bitch, you lost your mind? You dun fired this whole team after we won 5 of the last 6 tasks. You outta your mind and you ugly and your wig sucks."

Johnny admitted in an interview that they all knew this type of firing was going to happen but [Johnny] had assumed it would be the team that lost 5-6 tasks in a row. That feeds into my impression that this was NBC driven. They probably told Trump to cut the season short during the taping period.

Last nights two-hour arc of CA was the most watched CA episodes since 2012 (season premiere of 2012?). It was well deserved. If loving Celebrity Apprentice is wrong, I don't want to be right.

The always hilarious EW recap of CA: http://www.ew.com/recap/celebrity-apprentice-recap-who-stole-my-phone

• Members

She'll say the usual, but Wendy will check her and make a fool out of her b/c she's clearly team Kenya.

So funny that fellow contestant, NeNe, once said that "these chicks will do anything for $2.00" Guess her good girlfriend, Viv didn't get the memo b/c she's definitely out here acting like a fool for practically nothing. If I am not mistaken, Celebrity Apprentice contestants only get paid 20-25k a season, which is peanuts compared to what Kenya gets a RHOA for a season. And that's not adding the bonus they get for doing reunions.

Which speaking of RHOA, I think this is what Viv v. Kenya has been all about. I've been saying that Viv has been trying to snag a peach, and I wouldn't be surprised if Bravo capitalized on this with Nene pushing it. Furthermore, I've been reading that Viv supposedly lives in Atlanta too, so I wouldn't be surprised if she pops up on there next season. She has nothing better to do. She'll be a much needed ally for Nene, but will fall flat as Kenya will mind f*ck her [once again].

Archived