Celebrity Apprentice

DRW50

• Members

Yes but that is what saved her. Plus, Kate was long overdue being given the boot.

But I am not prepared to see hood Vivica next week. Like Nene did on her season, Viv will be shucking, jiving, and c**ning for "the man."

Please register in order to view this content

And how dare Vivica bring up Kenya's 'one' surgery compared her to many. That bitch face has been minced, sliced, and folded more than food on a dinner menu.

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Exactly. It would be one thing if it were one isolated incident but she's said too much for it to just be a coincidence. That was shade. She was talking about Kenya and she picked out choice words for her. She knew what she was doing

124y9ol.gif

That was a good preview. I dont like seeing these two black women going in on each other though. When they started fighting in front of Trump, I knew both were saved bc he saw the ratings goldmine that could be plucked from this. Boring mousy Kate wasnt bringing the drama

• Members

Thank you.

Have ppl not forgotten that this is the same woman that said racist sh*t on WWHL about Kenya with Jenny McCartney a long time ago? Or that she said that black women can't swim? Or that she made fun of Latinos by repeatedly calling Joyce "Hoy-sea" when she said it was offensive?

But to those who love to have selective memory....dry.png

• Members

Yeah, you nailed it on why Kate was fired over Kenya. He was itching to fire them both, IMHO, but it sort of 'had' to be Kate and with Vivica/Kenya going at it ... Kate was the easiest choice. I just LOL at the various ways he finds to get out of firing people and then firing other people for the reasons he ignored on the person who should have gotten fired.

I also think it's clear that if/when Ian/Leeza/Brandi/Johnny lose, Johnny goes bye bye. No way Trump fires the other three unless they MAJORLY screw up.

Whether Brandi is racist or not, I personally didn't even think of her comment of 'dark cloud' being racist towards Kenya. It was shade but not how some are taking it. And maybe it really was but, again, I personally didn't see it that way. I could care less about either of them honestly and am itching to see both get fired, though Brandi came off better this episode than Kenya. Ya'll may love Kenya but she got a beating in the edit.

• Members

The stretching in here to get to racist comment circa dark cloud, pfft. That's more contrived than the drama Brandi and Trump are trying to put between Kenya and Brandi in and of itself and that chit is very contrived.

What's not contrived is Kenya versus Vivica. Delicious. Trump shamelessly choosing entertainment over firing anybody in the new feud, hah.

• Members

Donald lives for this. Yet another season of black women fighting and it's always the hoodrat initiating it. First it was Nene. Then Omarosa last season. Now Vivica this season. So sad that they don't catch the hint that Donald pits them against each other on purpose. After Kenya leaves next week, I am done until the reunion, which I am only watching for Kenya. After that Donald will NEVER have my rating points again. Lisa Vanderpump can do the next season and I won't watch. Hell, Jesus can and again I won't watch. I am done with this show and with Mr. Lace Front.

• Members
I don't have selective memory. I remember those instances, I just didn't find them to be racist. I don't think calling someone ashy is racist. The can't swim comment was inappropriate for sure but she didn't say it as some big racist overture. That's a well known joke/stereotype amongst *all* people, racist or otherwise. Was it appropriate? No. But it hardly equates to her hating black people. Same with "hoy say". Maybe inappropriate, but she hated Joyce and was only trying to get under her skin. I think its a stretch to say she's racist against Latinos considering her children are Latino...

As for tonight, y'all are just doing too much. Saying a "dark cloud" has been lifted had nothing to do with race. And if y'all didn't already hate Brandi, you wouldn't have assumed it did.

I think sometimes you guys let your disdain for Brandi impact the way you interpret things. We all do it. Just like y'all don't see how rude and nasty Kenya is, because you like her, and how I may seem to be "making excuses" for Nene because I enjoy her.

I just don't think you'd be crying racism if someone you liked, say Lisa Vanderpump, made the same comments.

No shade, no tea though.

• Members

Pot meet kettle. I think you do the same with Kenya.

But addressing the 'comments' Brandi has made, they are racist. Not blatant [because the b*tch is too scary] but they are racist. You can dress them up and some will agree but I'm not. I'm calling a spade a spade and that trick has repeatedly made offensive comments about other races. And so what if her children are Latino.

Did you not hear me say that she is the type of chick the "loves" black peen but despises black women? She apparently feels the same about Latin women. She's threatened and it shows.

And if Lisa said the same sh*t as Brandi did, I'd wash my hands clean of her. Don't try it.

I'm not blind like many. My love for these characters is waiving. I can love you one second and quickly dismiss you the next. You should know that first hand how I went from loving Nene to practically not giving any f*cks about her.

Kenya simply told Kate why they were late. I would've done the same. It's a competition and I would save myself before someone else.

Plus, Vivica's bubblehead ass has been tossing people under the bus all season [i.e. Kate & Shawn]. So funny that Kate flipped on Kenya, who was one of the few championing her early on.

• Members

You're putting that our like it was one thoughtful text. Kate was so annoyed by the amount of texts Kenya was sending and the linguistics of the texts that she was targeting Kenya over Vivica in the boardroom even after Kenya kissed her butt. That is saying a lot considering Kate is not fond of Vivica due to how often Vivica tries to get her fired.

• Members

Kate only jumped on the bandwagon getting Kenya out when she saw Vivica was doing it along with Leeza and Brandi obviously wanting Kenya gone for the longest. Kate is a moron. Had she truly been smart, she would've joined forces with Kenya and got Vivica, who as you stated, has tried getting her fired numerous times.

If anything, Kenya was helping hate by telling on Vivica. It gave Kate a reason to get Viv fired and dummy didn't take it.

Yes we will.

• Members

I noticed how none of you commented on how classy it was of Brandi to ask Mr. Trump to also donate to the Coast Guard, after feeling bad that they wouldn't be receiving any money. Even Tamara Tattles, who hates Brandi more than both of you combined, commented on that! Come on, y'all!

Oh, no. I guess I've added another to the list of former online-friends who now hate me. :(

• Members

Kate is not air headish Jamie.

She was going after the person she felt was the most disruptive to her during the task. She didn't suddenly forget that Vivica tries to take her out every chance she gets. She just wasn't making it personal.

The only one Kate truly has any blinders on about is Geraldo. If it wasn't for Vivica and Kenya's sparring, IMO, it's Geraldo who deserved to be fired on this task. He deserved the firing on that last task as much as he deserved to be fired on the task right before it.

Archived