Celebrity Apprentice

DRW50

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think Kenya does bring it to the reunions. The women of RHOA are just a different [and tougher] breed than the other housewives. Her reading Brandi was elementary--pure easy street. She knew Brandi's flaw and exploited it. Brandi thinks she can hang with the RHOA housewives but she can't. She learned at Bravo Upfronts when Nene, Cynthia, and Kenya read her from cover to cover, and she learned again tonight.

But Leann, Eddie, and many of the RHOBH housewives should shower Kenya in fruit baskets over the next few days for that read. Brandi looked like she died a little tonight. :P:lol:

• Members

ro5B3eI.png

Can we talk about what Vivica did to her face? She looks like a lion and that mane doesnt help

LMAO. Somewhere out there, I know Faye was clapping her ass off.

CjiR3W6.png?1

And yes, Brandi died on the inside. Notice on BH, Brandi cant argue. Her "arguing" amounts to throwing F bombs and other vulgarities, which she cant do here. She cant come on Kenya's level

A8yBzvW.gif

LOL

• Members

Of course she can't come for Kenya. Kenya is on some PhD type level, and Brandi is still on elementary level. Kenya pays that child no mind and it kills Brandi. She just wants validation. That's her whole modus operandi. The story of her life.

And Vivica needs to leave her damn face alone. Looking like a damn walrus....

• Members

I'll be doing another opinion piece on these episodes before Monday. I didn't get to watch them with any amount of full attention due to some important family issues.

First Episode

Not shocking Shawn was fired. Her face reads I.DO.NOT.WANT.TO.BE.HERE.

Second Episode

Kenya, Kenya, Kenya. I thought what she did in the boardroom was just stupid on so many levels. Brandi is poking the tiger a bit outside of the boardroom which is causing implosions for Kenya in the boardroom. Kenya is slowly but surely making herself look the dang fool which is unfortunate as she is by far one of the more intelligent - and I thought, intuitive - players this season.

Stupid 1: Leann is not prettier than Brandi, not even on Brandi's worst botox/filler days. Their was so many other accurate angles to hit her on with Leann OR on numerous other areas that she's chitty at.

Stupid 2: Hitting the woman on the one area that most people are still somewhat sympathetic to her on.

Stupid 3: Leeza was project manager of this mission. Leeza would only bring Brandi into the boardroom if numbers dwindled. Trump has a lot of sympathy for Brandi on the topic of Eddie leaving her and the kids for the rich country singer. Kenya was a fool for UNNECESSARILY doing this in the boardroom before a loser was announced.

• Members

But hasn't Brandi been poking at Kenya in the boardroom for some time? Bringing up that she's evil and that her booty was store bought in front of Mr. Trump. Kenya served Brandi a dish best served cold.

And while Leann isn't cute anymore, at the height of their affair, Leann had Brandi beat. Girl was snatched. Plus, it also helped that Leann had money saved from her country singing career, which possibly further made social-climbing Eddie pursue Leann.

But there was truth to Kenya's read hence why it stung for Brandi. And the only reason why Kenya's comments would serve as detriment to her is because her read inadvertently stung Trump and his kids too. The story of Trump's life--how he traded Ivana for a much younger Marla and eventually his current wife, Milania. So of course Trump has sympathy because he did the same sh*t to his kids and his guilt has been kicking in since.

Archived