Celebrity Apprentice

DRW50

• Members

I knew once Claudia called Omarosa out, she'd be getting it. EVERYONE Omarosa wants out gets kicked off. She was gunning for Claudia from jump with her pushing to have Claudia be project manager, and setting her up to fail. Star Jones tried to do that with Nene, but Nene wouldn't let that happen. Too bad Claudia isn't was strong, although if they failed she'd be called out for not stepping up considering she is a model.

• 9 months later...
  • Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I wonder if that means she'll get another season of RBOH, if they are doing synergy. Or maybe not, if they already felt they had that story with Nene.

I could see her doing well on this show, although she's more bark than bite.

• 11 months later...
  • Members

You know that Nene is seething at that line. In her mind, she is the only star on RHOA.

And Brandi kills me with whatever happens on Bravo should remain on Bravo. Bitch bye. You aren't even on RHOA but you stay up in the drama. I hope Kenya drags her plastic body ass this season. I also wish that Kenya reached out to Lisa for donations and Lisa gave her sizable donation. That would cause Brandi's face to melt ... even more.

• Members

You know Tumblr/Twitter is going to say bc he raped her

The editing is defintely not working in her favor. Unless her team wins, it seems obvious that Keyshia will be fired

Brandi: "I dont like to be sticky, unless Im with a super hot guy" She is SOOOO trashy

Archived