Celebrity Apprentice

DRW50

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

John won this or at least he should. His label and commercial was so much better than Marley's

I didnt even bother watching live last week bc Star, Nene, and Latoya were all booted the previous episode. I managed to catch it later on YT and yeah it was boring without them no longer in the running

Oh Starr, you passive aggressive manipualtive b-tch! i cant beleive she went there with the "black" angle. Really? She is soooo strategically manipulative and she does it to make herself come across looking good.

• Members

I HATED Marley's commercial. The very end with Geoffrey Holder was great, but the rest was laughable. As usual, it wasn't 70's in any real authentic way. It was a caricature of 70's clothes and various pop culture items. And it was basically ridiculing the decade, which I hate more than words can say. Having said that, John Rich SCREWED up the party... although I LOVED his pants.

• Members

Loved NeNe's reaction when Star started doing her usual stink about being "a professional black woman".

And yes, Star's cheap shot about NeNe targeting all the other black women was not only very transparent but also completely false.

• Members

Marley was on Wendy and said her opinion of Star has changed. She said after the finale, she was very dissappointed with Star's action. Wendy asked if she was one of her favorites and Marley said no she wasnt, not anymore

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Members

George eyeing Lou.... LOL

Anytime I hear Lou's name I think of that Family Guy joke ("you look like Lou Ferigno's poop.")

I think this year will be interesting, but it does not have the star quality like it did last year. Last year there were many dymanic personalities (NeNe, Star, Marlee, LaToya, Gary Busey, Meatloaf, Dionne Warwick, John Rich, Lil John, Mark McGrath... even Lisa Rinna who didn't last long enough.) But this year looks like it has the potential to have some strong personalities butting heads eventually. I just wanna see Teresa go off on someone. LOL

Just realized: this is the only show on NBC I watch, other than DAYS. Hmm.

• Members

was shocked to see Victoria fired namely bc she was on Wendy a few weeks ago and alluded to she and Teresa having beef on the show.

. I thought for sure Donald was gonna fired that boring chick bc Victoria brought the drama with Lisa and that equals ratings

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

It's definitely not as good as last season... but I do love me some Lisa L. (although she's been quite the moody, un-funny bitch so far)... and I love George Takei by default, but he did just leave.

Victoria's early exit was shocking, but she really wasn't bringing the drama. No one is --- even Teresa is being tame, and I don't think it gets better based on the season preview which barely showed any drama. You can even tell Donald is trying way too hard to pull the drama out of these people in the boardroom, but no one is biting.

I'm also surprised Adam C. was able to just not show up one week... I understand he was hosting a wedding, but I'm just surprised they allow that or at least it doesn't give that person a disadvantage.

Archived