Celebrity Apprentice

DRW50

• Members

OMG Latoya is back. What a bitch move to come and throw Star under the bus. I love it! This episode is SOOOOO good!

Her pants? Fabulous! I love that Trump complimented her on them as well bc thats exactly what I was thinking

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh shut up Hope. Why is she still around? She looks like she belongs on Keeping Up With the Kardashians.

Where the heck is Latoya? She needs to have her Alexis Carrington reveal moment

tomorrow morning

"You are an evil fat lady. You may have lost weight on the outside but your brain is still fat and theres nothing going on in the inside" LOL :lol: OMG, Nene is a mess!

• Members

Haha, Trump just set it up for Hope to be fired in case they lose.

Star sucks but man her hair looks amazing in the boardroom.

Nene on Star: "Why is your reputation the way it is?" "Most people I run into the streets, dont like her"

WTF? Obama is about to interrupt the show JUST as it is getting good? :mad:

• Members

That was hilarious!

I hate to be "one of those people" but you know if this was daytime they would have already cut into the show and had the anchors flapping their gums about what Obama was *possibly* gonna talk about.

La Toya STRUTTIN' in Alexis Curringtin black and white!

• Members

Oh definetly. Our soaps would have been interrupted already without warning. I guess NBC is at least warning us Celeb Apprentice might be cut, hopefully at 11:00pm

Hope Kardashian is so getting fired! She adds NOTHING to the show and Trump needs the ratings Star and Nene bring

• Members

Yeah, Hope definitely needs to go tonight.

This has to be a pretty important announcement, given that it is late (Eastern zone at least), and it's a Sunday night. I wonder if it's an emergency thing? Why not wait for Monday morning?

Archived