Celebrity Apprentice

DRW50

• Members

Lil Jon surprised me. Good for him. The women are embarassing themselves. I didnt like when Nene strarted crying. It felt a bit manipulative to try and get her a win but it was too late for that at that point anyway. Now I have to rewind the tape bc I cant remember if Dionne asked her if she could go to bed. I knew that was going to come back to bite her!

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I also felt like Nene's tears were for show..It seemed like she thought despite what ACN voted, if the women had lost Donald could reverse the decision...She totally threw Dionne under the bus but I didn't really care as I found Dionne to be an awful shrew.

• Members

I don't think NeNe threw Dionne under the bus; she's had it coming to her since day one when she was the weak link on the pizza task. She's always stirring up unnecessary sh!t and let's face it: she's old! Couldn't handle a simple credit card machine; had to retire early and rest her old bones while everyone else stayed in the editing suite. Good riddance.

• Members

Ugh! I can't stand Don Jr. Everything about him screams entitled greasy little prick.

Nene did throw Dionne under the bus. What she did was a punk move because as project manager she could have told Dionne no and Dionne flat out called her on it. Dionne should have stayed but being as there was nothing to do she wanted to check out early. I didn't blame her. Where Dionne failed was that she bowed out. And that's the problem with the women. They have no fight in them - when they think they're going home they're too quick to pull the plug on their own damn selves.

The promos were misleading because I thought Trump was referencing Busey when he said no one challenges him to fire anyone and even though she came nowhere near to challenging him, Dionne's attitude was already too defeatist which prompted Trump to tell her it was too late to change her mind - which was really arrogant. Donald's been really buggin' lately.

Nene took pointers from Star because she was a total bitch. What else was Latoya suppose to do but keep time, which NENE herself delegated? The project was only limited to a few players to get the project accomplished and that's precisely why Dionne went home and even though she also tried to undermine Hope, she also contributed by getting the props.

I can't believe the guys won. I'm truly shocked. I actually think the girls were robbed.

Meat's meltdown looks entertaining. Busey will drive anyone crazy :lol:

• Members

I agree with pretty much all of that Money! First of all, Gary and Nene were cracking me the hell up. They are hilarious.

I don't know if I'd say that Nene exactly threw Dionne under the bus, but it was totally a classic passive aggressive/"you should know better" situation, it seriously reminded me of group projects in Jr. high school. You should know that it looks bad to leave the group even when there's nothing for you to do. That and her attitude in general told me that this is not that deep for Dionne, it's like casual volunteer work, like she's done "her job" just by showing up. I don't think she had the drive for this, it just didn't matter all that much to her. That said, I do have a thing for older people in spite of myself and even if she's a royal bitch IRL I still don't like to see older people embarrassed/get their feelings hurt. That's just a personal issue I've struggled with for a long time. :lol: She did try to get in that last little, "You're a coward baby" dig to Nene.

But Nene should have said, "Well Miss Dionne, we'd love for you to stick around just for your input and support." THEN if Dionne said, "Why!? There's nothing I can do!" Well, the firing would have taken care of itself completely, no debate.

I do think Nene's tears were genuine, but not for the reasons she stated, more for, "Wow, I really thought we had this and the guys are getting so much praise. Oh [!@#$%^&*] I might get fired. :( "

I predict that Latoya and the model will get fired next on the girls' side. I really think it could come down to Star and Lil' John.

BTW, the idea they pitched with Dionne in the studio, DUH, her son Damon is a producer! There was the whole, "Nice work... mom :) " angle they totally could have played. The Marley thing would have been better if the daughter signed back more, I mean, give her a quick lesson or something.

• Members

This is my first season ever watching, and I gotta say I love this freaking show. :lol: How many celeb seasons have there been?

Nene's bitchitude towards Star seemed to come out of nowhere, and hard. I feel like we missed something. They seemed to be getting on just fine when Dionne got fired, Star comforting her and all.

Meat Loaf, WTF?? That was NUTS, it was like an emotional exercise or something, so OTT. Gary handled it extremely well IMO.

I'm glad the ladies finally won and I thought it was incredibly generous if not a little desperate of Latoya to give that shirt away. Marley can't throw Latoya under the bus in good conscience after that. I was a *little* surprised that she still opted to fire a guy. Although I hate to admit I was kinda thinking what Richard was thinking about Jose, that remark paid the way for his karmic firing. :lol:

• Members

I didnt think the women would have a man fired bc after everything Donald said, it seemed like it would just look bad for them to do so. BUT Marly handled herself well and made a good point. It was all good that they all did well but this was strictly a business decision and nothing personal. With that in mind, she saved herself from looking bad.

• Members

Meatloaf's meltdown was almost epic! It's funny because I really feel for Busey. Yeah he's a bit nutty but everyone wants him gone and the men come off as bullies. I knew right off the bat he didn't steal Meat's stuff. And even though he apologized it didn't really seem sincere. I wanted to hug Busey when Meat kept attacking him 'cause he looked like a lost little puppy. :lol:

I also agree Nene's attitude came out of nowhere because me and a friend was talking about it. Either huge scenes were edited or Nene's 'tude was staged because nothing Star did warranted any shade Nene threw her way.

I wasn't too surprised Marlee wanted one of the men gone. Peeps mistake her deafness for weakness and she looks like a chick who can be ruthless when need be.

I disagreed with Richard's firing. Because Jose left they were short handed and Trump should have taken that into account. None of the men should have gone home on principle and I've seen Trump give reprieves in earlier seasons. Richard definitely got the short end of the stick because he was right; there is no way he had the celebrity power as the rest to raise the same amount of money.

I knew Latoya's hat was gonna win. Can't beat MJ.

• Members

Yeah, no question her hat was the best. LOL at Lil' John re: Richard, "That's a gay ass hat!"

I also laughed when Latoya started sniggling when Nene called Dionne a mean old lady. I wonder if next week is the week that Nene really comes out of her face and goes for Latoya and Star.

• Members

I also had to rewind after it was over just so I could see who was lying. Dionne did NOT ask - she just said she's going to and NeNe said 'Ok, bye' after everyone else said in the car they'll all go to the editing bay.

This season has been great - the cast is PERFECT for reality TV. The only dud so far is the Playmate - Holly? Hope? I can't even remember. She didn't even say one word during the last board meeting.

Archived