Celebrity Apprentice

DRW50

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

On Wendy Williams show, Nene said she wouldnt spuit on Starr if she was on fire. Latoya was also on this past week and when asked how she felt about Starr, she said she got along with her just as well as the women of the View did! She said that Starr used Nene early on (which Nene didnt see) and instigated the drama between Nene and Latoya. Seems Starr is going to be the villian of this season. Cant wait for the episode

• Members

NeNe rules. That dirty look she gave to Gary Busey in the boardroom. :lol:

And Dionne is gonna be a potstirrer with Star Jones too. LOL.

Next week looks even better. The girls give Lisa Rinna project manager because they'll know she'll tank it. :lol:

• Members

The premiere was off to a good start. Busey was hilarious. 'Sperm Farmers' was LOL funny when they were debating the name of the the team. I understood Starr closing the store and having lived in NY for ten years traffic is a muther. They should have never delivered a $300.00 pizza which made absolutely no sense.

Firing David Cassidy was the obvious decision but the non-deliberation took up too much time that could have been better used to show more fighting. Starr calling Lisa a little girl made me giggle and Trump's [!@#$%^&*] eating grin even more so.

Trump's son looks like such an entitled little prick.

I hope the feud between Starr and Jones starts next week.

• Members

I didn't want David Cassidy offed. I thought Richard Hatch was too aggressive and the one that will "fight" to stay isn't always the one you should keep. Hatch's bullying and aggressive behavior should have been further addressed.

• Members

I knew he was gone the minute they started arguing. Trump loves them aggressive and Hatch is the perfect antagonist along with the girls' cat fights. The fact that Hatch pretty much called him a !@#$%^&*] and David kept deferring to Jose was his death nail. It was a good choice to get rid of him because the others would have him swallowed him up. He's too nice and nice is boring. It was great though that he attempted to stand up for himself. Richard had no business putting his hands on him.

Does anyone notice Jose dramatically blinks when he's tense? It's so funny!

• Members

Jose is wearing colored contacts. Either that or he is treating an early onset of glaucoma or something. His eyes look really weird and glazed over.

And really, could it have killed Star to do something other than delegate responsibilities? Why can't she get up and run some pizzas around town? Or at least be in charge of something other than bossing people around? Lisa Rinna annoys the piss out of me, but she had Star pegged: the bitch doesn't wanna get her hands dirty.

I'm gonna love seeing Lisa Rinna get into it with the "sistas." LOL.

• Members

The perfection of that Casper the Friendly Ghost jab cannot be denied, the nose, the eyes, just *perfect*. I had no idea Dionne Warwick was in this. Lisa Rinna coming for Dionne? Really? I missed the show tonight, I'll try to catch it online, I agree that it does look good.

• Members

I'm unfamiliar with this Nene character although my cousins and some friends always Tweet about her. I watched some clips of her on YouTube and this is so the wrong thread but that Dwight creature on Real Housewives? :blink:

• Members

They needed to have another gay man on the show to counter Richard Hatch... someone with the ability to say "Look here, Mary!!! You just slow your roll!" That's one thing Trump hasn't gleaned yet on celeb apprentice is a good gay bitchfight. Poor little David Cassidy. Dionne will surprise you. Because she sings such elegant, sophisticated music... many don't expect mama to get down on the GROUND, but I have it on VERY good authority that Dionne is a ROUGH RIDER, honey. Starr better watch her ass.

• Members

Star was working my nerves and that was just the first episode! Definetly a preview of things to come. I was expeting to see Wendy Williams there as she talked about this on her show when it happens as Nene called her up to come support

Archived