Celebrity Apprentice

DRW50

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Love that Jamie called out Kenya for being so mean. Can't wait for the others to join in. She is smart, but she's nasty.

I love Vivica, but her putting Shawn's business out there was wrong. She should've just said she was sick.

ChrisB,

I believe it's in their contract that they cannot start fundraising before they get there, and if the execs find out they've been networking before the season starts, they're liable to be disqualified and possibly sued.

• Members

Jamie was just thirsty for attention and was mad that she got bodied by Kenya twice--during the task & in the boardroom. She was eagerly looking for a battle, but bet on the wrong person. These people are privy to the fact that bringing drama = how long you stay. But I betcha Jamie won't pull Kenya in a boardroom. She knows she'll get ate up.

So funny that Viv refers to someone as a "toxic trick (possibly Kenya)" later in the season, but what she did tonight displayed the same thing. That was so crass what she did to Shawn. Viv knows who to pull that on though. Had it been someone else, she knows her ass would've possibly been snatched. That has to be humiliating to Shawn because it is going to be constantly brought up for a long time. I would've slapped the Restylane out of Viv's face had I been Shawn. Just utter disrespectful. Especially from another woman--another woman who is in her 50s and old enough to know better. Shawn should've clapped back and asked if Viv was going through "the change" in that moment. Viv would've flipped.

Gilbert deserved to be fired. You can tell that he was over the show after last night's episode.

Back in March of '14.

• Members

Episode 2

Leeza stepped up big time. Kate should have offered to give Leeza's charity half of the winnings.

Geraldo was being such a bitch. Forget the women, he's da bitch of the season. That said, Kevin was a little too pressed about Geraldo almost from the first second he met him.

Kevin was too eager a beaver about his arch nemesis and it was his undoing. Trump wasn't going to get rid of that trouble making, egomaniac, bitch supreme during just the second task due to the characteristics I just mentioned. Kevin should have known better. Trump would have reluctantly took Ian out had Kevin thrown Ian under the bus further than he had by bringing him in the board room in the first place. That's what he had really wanted to do given the circumstance Kevin put them in.

Episode 3

So Kevin's gone and now Ian takes over the simmering hate of Geraldo . It's an attractive look on him as well. 50 years old? Dayum.

Shawn deserved what she got from Vivica. What kind of entitled chit was that "I usually don't even get out of bed during this time of the month"? That was an insult to women. Shawn put it out first knowing she was being recorded for a national television show. In terms of periods, Vivica was only wrong for sending Period gurl out to shop knowing she checked out early on and she knows, dayum well, Kate can tend to air-head it too. (Okay, maybe she was also wrong for throwing Shawn UTB so hard before a winning/losing team was announced).

I'm shocked Infinity won. They were so disorganized and just half-a--ing it. The execs must have really disliked the tag line Vortex put up (read: Geraldo's work) along with Gilbert's vulgarity.

Unfortunate to see Gilbert figuratively throw in the towel. His heart wasn't in it by Task 3.

Brandi's still not really registering for me as "a character" but she is behaving rather well which is nice difference from RHOBH.

Jamie's Oprah comment just seemed ... weird. Kenya continues to strike me as smart/articulate although not exactly a people person.

• Members

Yuck to Brandi. Seriously. I've never liked her and don't quite understand how she has a fan base. She and Kate could be twins, although Kate looks a heck of a lot better. Not sure why they decided they needed both?

Kenya is a rude bitch. I can't stand her either, but at the same time, I am HERE for her being all Omarosa up on the Celebrity Apprentice and throwing her shade and clearly aiming to knock out her competition. So I go back and forth on her. LOVED Jamie calling her ass out.

I was sorry to see Kevin go. Loved his little alliance with Ian and Lorenzo. Geraldo needs to have several seats. UGH. Hate him so much. He's insufferable. Sorry to also see Gilbert go but he served his comic relief purpose. Terrell and Sig are so boring. And the baseball player (or whoever I can't even remember his name) I don't think has even spoken in three episodes.

Keisha getting fired was obvious, from the start and even more so when she didn't call Cosby. She was DOA IMO. I can't blame her, I'm the same way but girl it's for charity, at least CALL and say you tried. It's on him if he doesn't answer, doesn't care or doesn't give anything. I mean, I get her reasons, but still. And this show was taped well before the scandal around Cosby erupted as it has, just a reminder.

I say it's damn obvious Leeza or Vivica have this thing in the bag. MAYBE Ian. Probably Leeza. She's gotten a great edit so far. LOL at the hate between Vivica and Shawn. Shawn did NOT seem thrilled with Vivica even before the van ride and call out in the boardroom.

Loved Ivanka fangurling at Ian Ziering and 90210 <3 LOVE LOVE LOVE George still in the boardroom at times.

I STILL cannot stand the smug (but correct) Piers Morgan. His ego is through the ROOF on this show and it's disgusting, IMO. We get it. We know. You won the Celebrity Apprentice. Whoop-de-do.

Archived