Celebrity Apprentice

DRW50

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Regardless of the phone incident or not Kenya deserved to be fired as the buns thing was her idea. I also thought the babies love buns hashtag was weird and inappropriate. I only wish Geraldo and Chicken Cutlet cheeks had went before her.

• Members

I used to not lock my phone until I left it on the counter at a bank and someone took it. Ever since that though, its always locked. Im a normal person though. It seems really stupid for a celebrity to not lock it of all people. I dont get that

• Members

The second episode was, IMO, much more shocking than the first BUT not in a good way. Got home at 8:40 got to watch the first 40.

He fired Team Infinity in their entirety after they lost ONLY one of their past six tasks. I think that was a NBC call though. IMO, they had little to no interest in another season of Celebrity Apprentice for some reason and probably wanted taping to end as quickly as they had planned to end airings - until they saw nice ratings. Their was no logical reason to fire that entire team with the track record. Zero.

Team Vortex jingle was great. Smallest contribution being Vivica, as usual.

I thought it was going to come down to Brandi and Johnny in the boardroom simply because Ian's critiques of the jingle were correct despite how obnoxious and disruptive he was being, despite his jingle lacking an ounce of originality and him not seeing the problem with that... Johnny did come up with the wordy, non-catchy jingle, Brandi did approve the jingle without much editing.

Then Ian's gigantic ego entered the boardroom. Dummy was sticking his nose up at his own team for not doing it Ian's way and was aching to sing that song thinking it was brilliant and then Donald finally let him get to it... and it was such a brilliant, well deserved backfire but then Donald fired everybody else on the team sad.png

Leeza has this in the bag and she deserves it.

ETA:

Dayum, Kenya was being foul to Vivica in episode one during the task. "Coat....." "I don't wanna see your face."

Archived