SON Member Steve Frame

rcsnj

• Members

Hey guys. For years, Steve Frame has been a contributor to Soap Opera Network, often shedding light on the rich history of soap operas. Also, for a time, he managed a website that paid homage to soaps. I received an email this morning from Steve's roommate Gil, who wanted the following to be shared with Steve's friends. Steve had a major stroke the other day. His son found him in his room and rushed him to the hospital. He is completely paralyzed on his left side and, for now, can barely speak. According to Gil, he managed to sit up for a while yesterday and "looked better than he had in the last few days." Gil said Steve is very depressed but that his doctor said if he works at his physical therapy, he can pretty much do all that he did before. I'll let you all know when I hear more.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I am saddend to hear about Steve. I know he had other medical problems. The last I talk to Steve was on his board. I remember him saying he felt tired. Hope to see you on here posting again Steve. You are still very young Steve...you can make a full recovery...we all here at SON are praying for your quick recovery! Stay positive Steve!!

• Members

I was so sad to hear this news today!

I count Steve as one my internet buddies. He has helped me so much with avatars and banners. He made two sets of character cards to use when I was writing a blog/fan fiction.He'd do it without me asking! I know he has helped many others too.

My prayers and thoughts are with you,Steve! Get well SOON!!!!!

• Members

This is awful news to hear! Steve was always one of my favorites at SON. He has great observations and knows so much about the history of soaps. He's a great, very caring guy as well. I wish you a speedy recovery Steve and can't wait until you return to SON! :) Best Wishes

Archived