SON Member Steve Frame

rcsnj

• Members

I am so sorry to hear the difficulties Steve is going through. He is such a gracious and knowledgeable poster. All my prayers are with him -- I hope he sees this bout of pneumonia through and is able to continue with his convalescence.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Steve Frame is one of my all time favorite posters on any message board ever. I am deeply saddened at his condition, and he is in my thoughts and prayers. I also pray for his family, his friends, those close to him. I also pray for the doctors, and nurses and medical staff because these are people in his life who are affected by this situation. The last message in my inbox is from Steve. :) I have had the privilege of posting with him on more boards than just SON. I have missed him and his posts in my absence from SON and his as well. I pray a speedy transition for our brother when that time comes. We serve a God of life and death, of happy and sad, and it's apart of this life. Steve, whether you ever see this post or not, I want you to know that it was a great pleasure reading and posting with you and just talking about life in general with you. God bless you, and God speed.

Dr. Jay

Archived