SON Member Steve Frame

rcsnj

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Suffering from a stroke is one of the most devastating things that can happen to a person: Not only do so many die after having a stroke, but also those who survive lead lives that are dramatically different from what normal people can do.

Steve Frame was a one of a kind individual, whose posts were always insightful and interesting. Like all of you, I will miss his presence at SON greatly. May he rest in peace.

• Members

I thought I'd share a blog I posted about Steve yesterday in remembrance of our friend. I've known many, many people via the Internet but Steve touched my heart in ways that others haven't. And after reading tributes to him on Twitter, Facebook, SON, and other boards, I know he touched many other lives too.

http://bit.ly/dG86H

• Members

rcsnj, thank you for sharing that heartfelt tribute with us. As I read, the wind was kicked out of me as I finally put the pieces together and realized that I *did* know Steve Frame from WoST, where he posted under his real name. We had conversations about his work at Rutgers, and of course, the state of daytime. And I think I remember you too! Mulder the cat! :)

• Members

SFK, actually Steve Frame was his real name, ironic as it is considering his love of daytime television. And Steve lived in Nashville. He didn't work for Rutgers...I do. And, yes, I'm the proud daddy of Mulder the cat. Unfortunately, Mulder passed in September very suddenly, very quietly, very peacefully. He was a wonderful kitty.

Robb

• Members

I have not been able to get on line lately until today. When I saw everyone was still talking aboout Steve I got a sick feeling.

Steve was a great guy. We shared emals,PM's and discussions about the world of soaps and blogs. Our opiions were so similar.There was never a more loyal internet fried then he. He wold do anything to help you out.

He will be missed!

RIP,Steve!

• Members

I just heard the news. :o I didn't know Steve Frame personally but I do know that whenever he posted, I made sure to check out what he had written. He was a must-read. And his kindness and spirit shone out from every post. The soap world has lost its most dilligent historian and the people here their most sweet-hearted friend.

• Members

I've been visiting this thread for days now, expecting something deep to pop into my head.

I have nothing to say. I have communicated with him in the past but I did not know him. Still, I will miss him.

Of the thousands of people I estimate to have been in direct contact with on the web over the years, he would have been on my TOP TEN PEOPLE TO MEET IN PERSON list.

Now that opportunity is gone.

My condolences to his loved ones.

Much love,

Tommy G

Archived