GH: October Discussion

• Members

I really, really, really, really need them to ban the word "cowboy". F!ck your cowboy, Luke Spencer, after you and your portrayer have spent ages trashing your precious "cowboy" for everything under the sun.

Spare me Luke seeing Niz kissing.

If they're going to be accurate to Luke's character of today, shouldn't he pat Liz on the back, and tell her if she's going to be stuck with a boring loser like Lucky, she should get some good stuff on the side?

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Nope. For the first time that I've ever seen, the original remained in the credits while the recast (yes, I know he's the original) debuted. It honestly just floored me when I saw it. Beyond stupid. Everyone is saying November 9th, so that they're good and clear of

before it debuts.

• Members

I cant watch this show. I tried to see JJ back but not 10 minutes into the episode and Elizabeth is fantasizing about dry humping Nikolas on a blackjack table with Lucky standing right next to her. Just warning anyone who hasnt seen the show yet bc very cringeworthy scenes are there

Lulu makes a miserable drunk

• Members

I definitely think homegirl has put the duck sauce in her lips recently too. Her lips are way too pouty lately. It could be her hard living and it could also be botox.

BTW, GH looks absolutely beautiful on an HDTV. I just purchased one not too long ago and the show is just so visually stunning. It looked good on my computer monitor(because that is HD friendly as well), but there is nothing like actually seeing it projected in true HD.

I think all soaps should be in HD. Major kudos to the people at GH for really making this show more visually appealing for the audience. I hope they nab multiple technical Emmys. They really deserve it.

Archived