GH: October Discussion

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This show is disgusting. I cannot believe they have Robin and Patrick helping Jason knowing full well he plans to kill Claudia. Are we all suppose to just say ok Claudia ordered a hit on Sonny so she's the bad one, and Jason can put a hit on Claudia and he is good.

I don't know why I am bothering to rant. This week the show just seems much worse than usual.

• Members

I totally and completely agree!!! If you are not a Frons pet you will not get story on his shows that's it period.

Re: the quad started out as revenge against Jason but he was pretty much MIA; I've rarely seen Jason in tris/quads He leads Frons' A-Team. Most women who come near him wind up under the bus...so

his involvement was quite minimal for the most part he waited like forever before he threatened his ex which did no good since she didn't pay attention to it and carried on her plan for revenge against his lover/son's mother using Lucky...it became more about Elizabeth being bullied into letting a woman who arranged guns to pulled on her and her children be around her kids because he was shagging her.

Jason's was off dealing with Mikey and the Russians in CarlyWorld where he usually dwells. He only stepped in to do his Captn' Save the Day thing twice. It was more like a tri with Elizabeth managing the brunt of it (and got thrown under solo)....they redeemed Lucky w/Sam after white-washing them and now this is where we are today with her getting a crappy storyline with Nik...

I think it could be a very good story its' very soapy but its not written well for me not only that but with repetitive and extremely weak dialog. Her reverting back to teenage behaviors doubting herself and reflecting a very low self esteem that I as an Elizabeth Webber (Rebecca Herbst) fan cringe when I've watched which for the most part is quite unwatchable.

I wanted after ten years to see Jonathan and Becky together *at least in a love scene* especially after the horrid way Greg was treated and written as a cop in way too few "action scenes for the most part) he hasn't fired his gun as a cop in years. Action story lines/segments eg shoot-outs etc are for the designated pets.... I did see Dante/Johnny in a few shoot-outs but for the most part its only two "consistently."

I don't think Greg's Lucky was written well at all besides the drug storyline which (was excellent) they spent time afterwards redeeming him as the bestest dad in the whole wide world it would be Elizabeth who ultimately takes the hit. Now with JJ back whom its rumored Guza absolutely adores...and (will write for) supposedly Lucky will get the writing (I expected) as the son of an iconic super-couple. If you aren't on the short A-List you won't get written for and if you do it will not be with a positive focus so negative you don't want to watch your fav on the screen.

I think the way this Nik/Elizabeth thing is going I don't expect much for Jonathan & Becky...I don't think Frons wants them to re-capture their super-couple status...if he doesn't choose you to be the characters for this title then you won't get the writing to become it even if you are a fan favorite (grass-root) couple. So JJ's Lucky/Becky's Elizabeth won't regain their former status after this crappy storyline unfolds IMO which is something their fans of 10 years hoped for.

It could happen this is just my opinion I don't think it will he's walking into an extremely angsty storyline which should propel him out the door if they write Lucky true to form the way they did with Jonathan if my memory serves he was sanctimonious so he'll be done with her. I don't know how long he's staying on GH so I don't have much hope.

angelalert-1.jpg

• Members

Jason and Sam reunited so it is very possible that Lucky and Liz will reunite eventually. But I do think that Guza will use this story to send Lucky in a different direction. It is the perfect way to get Lucky off the police force, get rid of the good family man label, and close to Luke again.

• Members

I'm a non-viewer, so I don't care...I can watch it from a dispassionate outsider view of someone who used to watch...who knows the players in those final scenes (Liz, Nicholas, Lucky, Luke, and [by phone, offscreen] Laura). It was a good classic triangle, and a nice end-of-episode tag on a highly promoted episode.

Archived