GH: October Discussion

• Members

Didn't see one so I thought I would start.

Also thought I would post this pic of Greg Vaughan's Lucky. I'm interested in seeing what Jonathan Jackson will bring back to the role. In the meantime, let's have one last look at the pretty:

10-26_117.jpg

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Scene of the day yesterday: Molly asking Sonny "as a primary source" to clue her in on being a criminal and lying to cops.

Also loved the way Sam called Kristina "Krissy." I really like KeMo in scenes with Alexis, Molly and Kristina. She is less whispery.

Kate! Third day in a row. So glad they didn't kill her off.

Speaking of killing -- they better not write Helena out of the show! The Cassadines are NOT the Cassadines without Constance Towers.

Ugh. I hate it when they have dumbed-down Alexis ask Carly for "mothering" advice. Carly was all snooty-snooty, sneer-sneer.

Carly: I think it's good for Kristina to be involved in sonny's life. I do. Sonny's not perfect, but he--you know, he's got a lot of security right now, and things are calm. Everything seems to be fine.

Alexis: But he's impulsive, and you and I both know he spoils the children and he does it because he's trying to resolve his own childhood issues through them.

Carly: You're right. But he's their father.

Alexis: And a criminal.

Carly: Really? The kids need to be with their dad. They don't care that sonny's a criminal. They don't care about laws and ethics. They love their father, and they need to be with him.

Everybody seems to be dancing around the elephant in the room -- which is that Michael was in a coma for lawd knows how long because of "Sonny's lifestyle." The propping continues. :rolleyes: Still, all in all, it has been a decent set of shows this week with a good mix of characters.

• Members

Watching Lucky, Liz and the puffy prince is so strange now that we know about JJ's return. Looking at Liz and Nikolas sneak around drives home how sh!tty Guza has written and treated the character of Lucky over the years. I look forward to Liz and Nikolas groveling at Lucky's feet later this month. Should be fun.

• Members

They even have me feeling a little sorry for Remily now. Crap she now looks and acts EXACTLY like Emily.

I will miss GV - he was a class guy and gorgeous. JJ's Lucky was a snotty brat who got his own way time and time again. I can't wait until he reams Liz and Nik a new one. Can't wait and I can't wait to see the whole town on Lucky's side for a change. Ahh great times ahead.

• Members

Yep, they might as well as make her Emily.

GH treated GV like sh!t from the beginning to the end. I despaired of how Guza wrote GV's Lucky.

Good times, good times. Luke will be all about "Cowboy" and will stop b!tching about his life with Laura and Lucky. Everyone will turn on Liz and Nikolas. Lulu will finally be on Lucky's side unconditionally. Ethan may even be gone eventually.

This is why every hetero friendship should not turn into a romance. Guza has got to be annoyed that he had Liz cheat on Lucky now that JJ is in the role.

• Members

UGH. I see Remily is back to her holier-than-thou self. Not only is she back to being a brunette (Livingston was stunning as a blonde -- her hair looks lank here), but I had to ROTFLMAO when she came up with this gem which SCREAMED of Dr. Sainthood:

Nikolas: So is there a reason I'm being wined and dined?

Rebecca: Um, Edward went home today. He's been feeling much better, and he keeps giving me credit for much of his recovery -- for some reason. So I'd like to offer credit to you. Thank you.

So self-deprecating. So modest. :rolleyes:

• Members

LOL! We must endure with Rebemily. I even feel a tad bit of sympathy for her. The Puffy Prince makes everyone around him a bore.

I like NL better as a brunette. She looks good. Also, I would hate to see her hair starting to fall out or go limp from all that processing.

• Members

I keep reading this but yet no one can give an example of this. GV wasn't remotely treated like sh*t. He got major FRONT BURNER storylines. Sure his character was crapped on(but what character hasn't Guza crapped on over the years), quite a difference than him being crapped on.

You want crapped on? Scott Bryce being fired OVER THE PHONE.

Sorry I just had to get that off my chest, it's been bugging the ish out of me.

• Members

While I don't find NL a good actress, I think she has good screen presence and I find her beautiful and the darker hair makes her look younger again thank goodness. I do agree anyone working with TC is brought down including her. I like her so much better in scenes with the Q's(JI, LC, and JE make anyone else look good) and she was one of the few I could tolerate Steve Burton with(KMc and RiH are/were the other 2). Hell I even enjoy NL and Becky together on screen. They should make Remily and Liz a lesbian couple. I pitied KMc/Robin today. Even she couldn't make Nik at all interesting or tolerable.

• Members

Well firing Stuart Damon by fax on x-mas eve as GH did to him wasn't cool either. But GV had 1 story, the drug storyline, that was his. The quad was more Liz and Jason but GV did get plenty of airtime. But GH has a habit of the haves and have nots and Lucky has always been a loser with GV in the role much as Jax is now along with Alexis. I am 100 percent confidant once JJ returns to the role, Lucky will again be the favored Luke kid and Liz will be chasing after him.

• Members

The Puffy Prince looked so annoyed when Robin told him that his excuses for his sleazy behavior was crap and she said that people would get hurt.

Dante is an incompetent cop. What was the plan if the guy refused to go into witness protection? Where is Dante's back up?

I laughed when Olivia could not manage to shed a tear. She is GH's Alisha Minshew.

Archived