GH: October Discussion

• Members

I have no idea I do know the gentleman who was slated to play Valentin has been pushed back to the end of the year and with JJ returning, maybe TG won't take that long long vacation. I imagine they are going to play out the Nik and Liz stuff with Lucky from there who knows where the Cassadine story goes.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I never said that an actor has to wail and gnash their teeth. In fact, I have stated several times on SON that is most of that is bad acting. I also never claimed that MB can act. In fact, I stated tons of times that MB is horrible as is SBurton. Crying, being able to shed tears is the minimum a half way decent actor can do and those who can't, show that they have no emotional connection to their character and are walking through the role for a paycheck. This is LL in a nutshell. She is not alone on the soaps. It is interesting that you brought up Lois because I disliked her stereotypical Bensonhurst routine. What really sold that character is that Rena Sofer was a solid actress who conveyed a depth of emotion that made you care about Lois.

I suspect that you are right. Sounds like the Cassadine story might fizzle. This is from SOD:

GH is not ready to launch Matt Borlenghi's character (Valentin Cassadine). He was scheduled to start airing on 10/14. Postponed for creative reasons. The character will arrive later this year but not in mid-October.

Sources say SB's exit as well as the Lucky switch prompted the bumping. "I didn't have room for it," notes Guza.

• Members

LOL, I think the "psychosexual" reference was a gift to Tony Geary who always talks about adding a little... extra dimension to Luke's brief interaction with Helena. If it means seeing more Constance Towers, that's ok with me. Her presence classes up the joint.

I am surprised Luke asked after Lucky when Lulu and Ethan burst into the room. Who dat? Oh, you mean, the guy who was never your "true" son and was until recently played by an actor you disparaged?

I've got to give GH points at the way it is using its canvas at the moment. God strike me down but I am actually enjoying Carly, of all people, with all those children, especially Morgan and Molly. I like the Davis girls/Corinthos boys dynamic and thought that LW did a good job in that scene where she calmed Michael down. Alexis is right to be concerned about Michael's sudden violent spasms, although I wish Kristina would man up for once instead of letting Michael take the blame for every stupid decision she makes. I can see where this is heading, however: a showdown where Snarly does her patented ghetto roll and shouts Alexis out of the door. Alexis = bad mother so that Snarly can look like a saint. :roll eyes:

SO not interested in Sam, Spinelli and Porg (Borg is lookin like he's been guzzling Monavie by the tonne). FF!

This is so wrong but... Dominante, even with your pudding bowl haircut, wee stature and medalions, you are kinda sessy. Rowl! Brandon Barash was performer of the day yesterday, though. TPTB better keep him around.

• Members

I wish Frons would piss off Frank Valentini by stealing his musical guests from OLTL and putting them on GH.

Chickeze singing on GH was just so bland and boring. Zzzzzzzzzz.

GH is such a good looking show. I'm not a fan of all the plots, but this show just looks so slick and beautiful. I also appreciate how there's just more than four characters on the show.

• Members

Also, Robin looked a cross between PC's Reese and DAYS's Charity Rahmner in Friday's show.

I'm looking forward to what looks to be a new Cassadine/Spencer war. I also wonder whether Nikolas will change Spencer's name after war has been declared again.

• Members

I thought bellcurve meant the more recent artist appearances, sorry. I was thinking of Lionel Richie, and that guy who propped Todd/Tea.

I wish he would sell Spencer, he'd be better off. Maybe Marcie and Michael McBain are wandering through Port Charles.

• Members

Well. I guess it was Pier Day on GH yesterday. Everybody was out there airing their dirty laundry on the waterfront for all to see.

Jax and Olivia need to STFU when they are discussing the fact that A. Dominante is Olivia's son and B. Dominante is an undercover cop. Dumbasses. Did nobody learn from Claudia overhearing Kate a more week ago?

Jax is COLD. He is obviously calling up the senator to keep Dante undercover.

MVP of the day = Brandon Barash. Seriously. I loved him coaching Carly through her contrations. I sort of love Johnny lately. I also like the friendship he shares with Dominante. And even Spinelli.

Why don't they use Dr. Kelly Wu ( :rolleyes: Guza is so predictable) more often? She is gorgeous and a good actress.

The actress playing Molly is adorable. JaSam discussing their "relationship" give me a headache, though.

Archived