GH: October Discussion

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Since his family is on the way out, the golden boy is returning soon, and he's an attractive, talented actor on a show of insecure leading men (and headwriter), I just assume he is going to go the way of a lot of other men in his age range over this decade.

• Members

GH's problem continues to be that there are too few women to the many more men and TPTB refuse to hire any women in their 20s. With Claudia out, Olivia will gravitate to Sonny, leaving Johnny, Ethan, and Matt with no women. Ethan and Matt will go before Johnny because he is now happily in the mob.

JaneAusten, there is a rumor that

• Members

I don't believe Ethan is going anywhere sadly. I think he will end up as Lucky;s ally in all this. Rebecca who knows, I like Natalia and I know most here don't but Guza has fecked up her story same as Claudia. Unless she becomes Emily or actually ends up being in cahoots with those Cassasdines coming soon, I have no clue what will happen. Oddly she was on today, is on tomorrow and is on a couple of days next week. After this who knows.

• Members

So I decided to watch todays epi on soap net after years of just not watching it. Observations thus far, ahhh that Helena CT just make me love her no matter how cartoonish the writing makes her. Love, Love, Love Constance. I'm confused about Luke and I'm barely interested. Now Nicholas I must say if the character was to be this "Americanized" I'm kind of culture shocked. TC or the writers or the producers seemed to have totally abandoned Nicholas' roots of being dignified, European, and worldly all at the same time. Ok so I know Liz had her Jason fling (who doesn't) why is she into everyone but Lucky? Loved the Alexis, Helena banter NLG has never disapppointed me and she was the highlight of the Luke scenes on this epi for me. I missed SB but as Sonny and I guess "Claudia" were talking about Carly I couldn't help but think how much I wanted her to be Carly again P.S. I havn't cared about Sonny since Brenda. And what is Jason and that chick upto?

• Members

OK, did anybody watch Monday's episode? And did anybody understand the end of that episode? What did that graffiti say -- Cottix? Coptik? Copkill? :confused:

Daytime Confidential speculates that

. But I wanted to know what you guys thought. Especially about those x-rays on the wall.

• Members

I watched a little of Monday's episode. Truthfully, it didn't even occur to me waste the brain power to figure out what the graffiti meant. I barely blink at Luke and Lulu slagging off his life with Laura today. I have successfully trained myself not care about most of what happens on GH. Frons must be so proud.

• Members

I don't regularly watch, but I found it cool to see Audrey, Bobbie, and Leslie all together. (I am still distracted by Zeman's cheekbone implants, but I think that's because I don't watch often, so when I see her it is a shock to me).

In my view, Audrey should be what Maggie Horton has become on Days--a front burner support character. I just love Audrey, and she has aged beautifully. I am still tied to her from the late 60s/early 70s, when my grandmother RAILED against her for concealing the paternity of her baby.

I find it ironic that Leslie and Bobbie, who displaced the generations that came before them on GH (Lucille! Jessie!) and now displaced props themselves. So sad. I always loved that spitfire Leslie, and I would love to see her regularly again. And I also have memories of Bobbie at the height of the Gloria Monty days--I loved her storylines.

I realize I'm stuck 40 years in the past...but for one day, it was nice to see GH have a bit of a connection to that era.

• Members

I'm just shocked they had them on for two (?) days. The show hates vets. They gleefully dumped Audrey as soon as they could. Leslie, I am afraid for her every time I see her oncamera. You know that as a member of the Spencer clan, and Laura's mother, she has a mark on her head.

I can't believe they're still pulling this crap about how miserable Luke was with Laura even though they know the golden boy is on his way back. At least this makes me more confident in that they aren't going to pull a rewrite just because he's returning. I want to see Luke continue to hate his son and hate his life with Laura no matter who plays Lucky. I want to see Guza come right out there and spit in the faces of many longtime viewers who have waited for JJ's return for so long.

Archived