Guiding Light discussion thread

• Members

Please register in order to view this content

Years ago, I remember hearing Billy Ocean perform a beautiful acoustic version of "Suddenly" and thought, "if only they had brought back Bryce and Finn sometime in that last decade, that song would've been a glorious take on their theme.

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

One of my favorite scenes..Blake and AM in the Spaulding Mansion with Alex..Vera (a problematic character but it was a different time) is serving coffee or something and leans over to grab  a plate and sticks her ass in Blake's face just as Blake was saying something..bitchy of course! So funny, nothing was said but the look on SS's face, coupled with the smug looks on Alex's and Veras face was hilarious and I wonder if it was a director's choice.

• Members

Even then when they were just writing Alex as an outright bitch..you can see Bev making it more.  I loved Marj but she just would have spit out the lines with venom just what she read on the page. "Pavlov's dogs should be trained as well..Ill have a vodka!"

I forgot that even in its glory days GL had some weak spots..such as Nick's DNA and people even questioning that someone who looks and talks exactly like Lujack could not be his twin.  Loved it when people actually worked (as ridiculous as it is with them carring files around to show it...) and had something else on their minds then "true love" and whatever the hell Reva and Josh were up to.

• Members

Loved watching this, thanks for sharing! Holly and Gilly were definitely such vibrant women. 

I had mentioned a few pages earlier how a March 1990 ep made Stingfield look quite older as Blake however a year later this episode does a much better job of styling her better a year later.  

Eh I never cared for Uncle Stavros though...I think they should’ve kept Pops Cooper around instead.