AMC: The Moving/Not Moving Thread

• Replies 672
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I know, I thought, How fascinating, then, Too bad. :( They'd make for an interesting pairing, and of course Erica would have her typical "Brooke and my leftovers" ammo. :P It would kind of be like a Brooke and Adam redux, where Brooke's like the most respected woman in town married to the villain pariah, yet she's older and wiser and wouldn't fall for nearly as much crap. She could whip David into shape, all the while defending her man, even going toe-to-toe with Angie... wowwww. But alas...

• Members

There was a time when I thought they were testing a possible Brooke/David pairing, back when Laura was in the hospital, David was in jail, and Brooke was determined to get him out so he could save Laura. But it never went anywhere and maybe it was never intended to.

• Members

He does the weekdays of the CBS Morning Show too. Shame on you CarlD...lol. Lonnie was also on ATWT a few weeks ago playing himself when Molly returned to ATWT. They had scenes at the old studio of ATWT, CBS Broadcasting Center. He was on for 3 eppys.

• Members

Yup, that was him. They were taping in the Morning Show set. I never saw his Will either. The guy is a hunk. Still pissed AMC gets another AMC writer/change...yet ATWT is cancelled. AMC is worse than ATWT quality wise and still on the air...whatever....

Archived