AMC: The Moving/Not Moving Thread

• Members

I really liked trey. Your right about Kendall, though. If she's not on the show for good, he probably won't come back.

If she stayed though, that could make for a great storyline if those two were together, especially if Zach isn't in PV with her. I don't know what the writer's could do with them, but I always liked them together in the scenes that they had in the past.

I want AMC to bring back Leo and Vanessa, and Trey if Kendall stays.

• Replies 672
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

i doubt it. i mean, would the return right now? no. but down the line maybe. i dont see either as thinking they are above soaps. josh still talks fondly of amc and is still friends with rebecca and others. i assume hes an actors actor who likes to act. because being married to fergie the guy sure doesnt need to.

• Members

I wouldn't count him out so fast. He's also David's younger brother and was Greenlee's brother-in-law for a short while (though I'm sure the show would like for us to forget Greenlee's pre-Rylee relationships). I'd accept a suitable recast.

And yes, in regards to the shallow, my GOD. Once Trey ditched the glasses, he was fiiiiiine. Him and Leo made AMC hot in 2002. I was a little worried when Cam left, but they picked up the baton and ran with it.

• Members

I thought there was a lot of potential for Trey back then, and I liked his attempts to form a relationship with Leo, and then after Leo died, David.

Then he was replaced by...dross.

I wouldn't mind seeing the character again with the right actor, and if they knew what to do with him. The show could use decent male characters in that age range.

• Members

I was gonna say--that's done from her camera phone or something isn't it? to me it looks like one tiny bit of the set LOL SOOO glad they got rid of those ugly dated couches and striped cushions. I actually like it--it looks liek the old set but with more... dimension or something--in other words more real (under JHC I have found the newer sets nearly all look kinda flat or 2 dimensional)

Archived