Another World

• Members

Anne Heche, sadly, is a hot mess again.  Hoping she recovers and glad she didn’t injure anyone else in her two consecutive drunk driving accidents today.  Photos taken before the crashes show the bottle right there in her cup holder. Le sigh. 

https://pagesix.com/2022/08/05/actress-anne-heche-severely-burned-in-fiery-car-crash/?utm_source=url_sitebuttons&utm_medium=site buttons&utm_campaign=site button

Please register in order to view this content

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Anne Heche is apparently expected to survive, but there's some gruesome shots of her on the gurney clearly badly burned.

It's not exactly been a secret that she's still eccentric on a good day - dating the equally bizarre Thomas Jane - but I hoped she was clean and sober. I hope she gets well and heals quickly.

• Members

I would have been on board with that.  Perhaps even at some point Peter buying some interest in the Hudson Group as he would have I guess had some part of the Love fortune back from inheritance from Reg.  They could have even retcon a Brittany (recast as Sharon Gabet doubtfully would want to return) and claim Peter Jr's claim to the Love money.  I would have ventured far easier to buy than Cecille claiming that Maggie was really Cass's daughter and not a Cory.

• Members

Peter wasn't present at the reading of Reginald's will in 1988 but according to the AWHP synopses, Scott got a fair bit of money, Mary got property in Paraguay, and the rest went to Vicky. Donna and Nicole explicitly got nothing. No mention of Peter or Marley so I assume they also got nothing. Of course there was also a confusing plot at the time where Nicole had a condition on her trust fund that absolutely forced her to have to marry in order to access the money even though there had been no similar condition on Marley's trust fund in 1985. There are probably many ways however that they could explain Peter having massive wealth suddenly if they had wanted to.

Reverting "Little C" or Catlin Jr to Peter Reginald and ignoring the whole storyline where Brittany tricked Peter into believing he was her baby's father and they had the whole thing out on the stand during her trial for Peter's attempted murder seems much more challenging, and possibly not worth it just to bring Brittany back. I think it would be easier and possible more fruitful to instead reveal that Emily Benson had not died and she had secretly raised her and Peter's baby.

If absolutely essential to bring back Brittany, why not retcon that although Little C was Catlin's baby, actually Brittany had been pregnant with Peter's baby when she left town with Catlin and that baby had been raised to believe Catlin was its father. (I am starting to warm to the idea of Brittany's return, provided we find out that her appeal failed and she spent some time in prison.)

Edited by Xanthe
second thought