Another World

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
  • Members

Such raw, insurmountable talent often comes from trauma and a place of darkness. We have to worship our favorites for the gifts they've given us and accept them for who they are. I'll forever be fond of AH and I'll forever wish the best for her. I'm really hoping she gets better on every level.

• Members

Anne Heche (Vicky/Marley), Nancy Frangione (Cecile), and Alicia Coppola (Lorna) are probably my top three faves of AW. I couldn't wait to watch each day to see them when they were on. They will always have a place in my heart. AW is missed so much. 

Anne Heche had many demons and I don't think being blacklisted in Hollywood for her relationship with Ellen helped any. That kind of rejection had to be hard to take while feeling like you had probably "arrived" with Donnie Brasco, Volcano. Especially for someone with her childhood that probably always craved love. 

Edited by Melroser

• Members

Thanks for this. I find it hilarious how Liz just dumps Kevin out so she can talk confidentially with Catlin. I also was starting to roll my eyes at Sandy because it seemed like he was taking offense that Mac wanted to have Peter go over his deal. Peter's a lawyer! He has specific expertise that you don't have! It is normal to have lawyer review contracts as a matter of course! But the scene ended and we didn't come back to it.

The snippets are a bit out of order since we seem to start with David already dead and then see him alive then Catlin in jail for his murder again. David was murdered on May 4th. Nothing seems to be later than Catlin's trial or before the arrival of MJ so I would guess in the range of February to June. 

• Members

https://deadline.com/2022/08/anne-heche-brain-dead-injury-taken-off-life-support-1235090375/

I'm sorry for the woman who lost all her possessions and work from the fire, and I feel like any other statement ends up downplaying her loss, which is not my intent, but this just has me so down.  I am glad if Anne is at peace, shallow as that is to say. but the last week has felt so fast and so, so wrong.

Anne is one of the best actors soaps ever had and I hope someday that is how people can remember her.

Edited by DRW50