Y&R: Week of April 13, 2009

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I can see the pain and understand the way that Ford is playing Mac although it really does need to be dealt with on the show because some fans are starting to dislike Ford already for this portrayal so they really need to address this issue for Mac.

The hairstylists must not like Ford because her hair in today's US episode was horrendous.

Eva is such a terrible actress and does not need to do anymore crying scenes; it's f'ugly!

• Members

This adoption case is beyond stupd considering I dont see why Ana isnt with Tyra anyway. Its not like she's some crackhead who's ignored or abused her.

Im not liking this Mackenzie's look. Girl looks old. She doesnt look like a 20 something like the rest of her peers, but more like in her late 30s. She really could use a makeover.

Hate how Chloe is being thrown under the bus

Where is Sharon? Girl is by far the best thing about the show these days and Id rather watch her

Jill is being WAY too much of a bitch. She's taking it overboard to the point where I cant even feel sorry ofr her, but then again, maybe thats the point

• Members

Did you all hear from NB's blog that Della Resse is slated to come by in May! That's pretty cool. Is that a spoiler?

The writers finally put the Winters drama firmly around someone we actually care a bout - Neil. It's so clear that Anna needs to be with Tyra, but i really empathize with Karen. Good dramz today. i don't get why people hate Anna, she's SO cute! I just don't know where they're going to go with this once you know who leaves next week. Maybe Della will be the key!

What the heck are Cane and Jill going to do now?? There's no other company for them to work at - NE, CI, RS are pretty much closed to them (RS - maybe but I don't see Jill going to work for a mag, yet). And don't mess with Mitchell Sherman!!!

• Members

Mac has just returned from Dafur-- a real country where there are real atrocities happening. She's hinted that she's seem some really bad things, she should look worn and somewhat wizened. I say give her time to relate her troubles before she gets the glam treatment otherwise what is the point of making the Dafur reference.

I've liked Chloe from the begining, I like her now but she came to town with a chip as big as North America on her shoulders and then she began to do damage. Her flash backs showed she was a booty call turned stalker bit@h from hell, now she's married to her booty caller , has his baby is still a stalker bit@h from hell but this time her vulnerability slip is showing.

• Members

She's awful, dull and to me that girl looks older than Sharon Case. I didn't think Mac was needed on the show, and after watching several days of Ford, I now know that Mac, particularly her version is not needed. I'm having a problem with both Ford and Haiduk actually. Y&R is bringing on some very uninteresting and seemingly uninspired actresses lately (including Eva Marcille).

Surprisingly, I really enjoyed the Winters stuff today, or rather I was interested in it (which I hadn't been in a while).

• Members

This storyline sucks and, I don't care about Neil other than that I hate him. No make that despise him. The way he has treated his wife in the last week makes him even more despicable. Why didn't he tell her that he doesn't want them to adopt Anna, because she belongs with Tyra. Instead he allows this to go to court so he can humiliate his wife in front of the world. What is like able or worth carrying about a man who would do that? Please Y&R, get rid of this useless hunk of sh!t and start focusing on Gil.

• Members

I'm sorry Haiduk is perfect to me. We havn't delved into her character too much, but man does she say volume with her eyes and her looks. Jack is already intrigued, I think PB and Haduik is going to make an incredible team. I'd place my bets on them, as far as Mac CF gave a bit of warning about her first couple weeks I'll give her till next month I gave EVA longer than that (don't ask why)

• Members

I don't have a problem with Haiduk either, they've only planted the seeds when it comes to her character thus far, and from what I've seen of her, she's playing her scenes effectively.

The Mac character has always been stogy and uncomfortable, which is how Ford is playing her. I don't think she's horrible, but she needs to connect with the material more. They really haven't given her that much yet, and I don't hate her thus far (I hate others, and you know who they are). I'm willing to give her a few more weeks to see her ease more into the role.

• Members

It seems like the bags under Ford's eyes make her look older too. When I see her on Y&R it makes me think of how much younger Greta Van Sustren looked when she had surgery to get the bags under her eyes removed.

I don't Mac written the way she was when Rachel Kimsey played her.

Archived