Y&R: Week of April 13, 2009

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOLZ! I really do feel like we trying to decode secret documents here!

YES! Thank you. This is EXACTLY why i cant stand Sharon.

And i dont need my soap girls to own up to what they do to everyone, but at least admit it to yourself. Sharon always played the innocent victim card when she was anything but.

• Members

Wow. JT actually got something to do yesterday! ::stunned::

And for the first time ever in the history of JT, it is vaguely interesting. Although if Leon were still playing Colleen, his betrayal might be more effective, given what we saw them do in a shower a few years ago.

• Members

Just a thought (it's not a spoiler, just my speculation): Do you think it would be a good idea if, for example, Jill got a job at Newman after blackmailing Victor into keeping quiet about Victor's latest scheme in front of Ashley?

• Members

This must be the storyline that Luckinbill alluded to for his character and Victoria, it's a shame that it's being wasted on this stupid Colleen storyline.

Detective Gil could be a better PI than Paul or JT and find out some info in a timely manner too.

• Members

Lol yeah Gossip. I know it was significant for Nick and Victor to know (Nick makes it a bigger mess, Victor resolves the mess) but the way they had JT do it seemed more like he ran out of things to discuss with the Newman, like he's trying to fit in "Guess what I heard..."

Archived