Y&R: Week of April 13, 2009

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The Sharon/Nick/Phyllis montage on Monday's episode was a thing of brilliance.

Kevin locked up where he was locked up all those years ago was a thing of brilliance.

Phyllis fighting with Nick on Tuesday's episode and relating everything to Cassie's death was a thing of brilliance.

Michelle Stafford, this is Emmy. Emmy, this is Michelle Stafford.

• Members

I just want to say this show is really great now. The only negative thing I can think of about the Nick/Sharon/Phyllis triangle is that Nick is such a boring character it is hard to see why Sharon and Phyllis are going crazy over him.

• Members

I'm right there with you just finally got through Monday and now on Tuesday,

OK I'll admit I don't at all care who Nick ends up with but damn if those scenes haven't been good. Kudos to MS for kicking butt and taking names and making me love some crazy Phyllis. Her trashing the place was just classic and I want more of that side of Phyllis.

• Members

I agree with everything here.

I agree. I was really let down.

Yes.

Tho id much rather a Nick/Heather thing.

I too disagree that anyone can do that... And i really do think Morrow is a good actor and much better than people give him credit for... but head and sholders above most? No. I can name you several cast members of all three of those soaps who could pull it off, and many many who are far better than Morrow. Even in just male actors.

• Members

Is this the same actor who played Det. Wallace in yesterday's episode? Ex-Justus from GH? I love him! He has the the most beautiful speaking voice and delivery.

And you cannot leave a tidbit like that without telling us more! Spill! Or PM me. :lol:

Archived