Y&R: Week of April 13, 2009

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

ITA agree Ann - a whore is a woman sho sells herself for money. Sharon does not equal whore. She's not even a slut either. She's got many deep issues pertaining to her sexuality and her own mental health. In short, she's Young and Restless..which is why i like to watch her.

• Members

Sharon did sell herself for money. She knew that Nick was sleeping with Amy and that the only way she'd get that ring on her finger, and the millions that came along with it, was if she was an unattainable virgin. Even after she was a rape victim she kept up the virgin act, which resulted in Matt Clark being able to continue raping other women. Then it came out that she was a teen mother too and that sealed my hatred for this lying manipulator forever.

I love my soap vixens, I hate soap hypocrites and Sharon is one of the worst. She always blames someone else for why she is the way she is, rather than just saying, "I love sex, with anyone and everyone". If she dropped the innocent, poor, me ACT, she might be root-worthy.

Archived