Y&R: Week of April 13, 2009

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Honestly, she hasn't slept with more people that any other soap character has... actually, she has slept with much less than most :lol: If wanting sex makes her a whore, then I guess she is.

LMAO Yes, it would be very hard to resist him :lol:

• Members

But Nick, and Phyllis, and Victor, Jill, Ashley, Lauren, Paul, Brad, etc they all have done that to various degrees. I don't understand what makes only Sharon a whore and not the rest of them. It seems that only she is associated with whoredom. :lol: That's what I don't get.

• Members

Even good boy Lucky Spencer has it now :)

See, for some people, that tattoo just makes 'em wanna lick the space between his shoulder blades...for starters.

You know, I actually don't buy that.

A straight man can still appreciate another man's attractiveness. A straight man can still appreciate the impact an attractive man has on straight women.

• Members

I never said Sharon was the sole whore of Genoa City. That she is not, not by a long shot. I dont hate her because she is a whore, not at all, esp when i love people just for being a whore, lol. I hate her various reasons.

I just dont see anything more to her than being a needy annoying whore.

• Members

LOL That was more a general observation, that people blame Sharon for doing what comes natural in soapland: Sleeping around. :lol:

That's a shame, though, that you don't see anything more to her, because she can be a whole lotta fun :lol:

• Members

Noticing her hair isn't exactly the most important thing to us right now since the storyline is going great. But as soon as she gets a bit boring, we'll be back on that subject. Her hair, much like the show's opening credits, needs a change.

• Members

I liked the wrap dress the past couple days, though.

If the directors wouldn't show a close up of the back of her head, with those extensions strips distracting the hell out of me, I'd appreciate it muchly.

Her hair really shouldn't be this perfect while she's going through this. Time for a drastic makeunder.

• Members

True, however its so flat. And when she just had some hawt passionate affair would it kill them to sex up her hair a little?

but int ruth, flat hair annoys the hell out of me. always has. blame growing up in a hair salon. but flat, lifeless, ill fitting hair is never acceptable, IMHO.

Archived