Y&R: Week of April 13, 2009

• Members

How did I miss the dish about Det. Gill? That man is fine. I would never pass him up for old Neil. I'm tempted to write Y&R so we get to see more of him, preferably with his shirt off.

I want to know the dirt on the Y&R actresses. If there are PMs on this topic, I want in. :)

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Enjoyed Tues episode.

Lots of character crossover and no Baldwins!! Good to see Colleen and JT come into play.Too many characters have been pushed by the wayside.

Murphy is such a good character.Notice he is dressing better these days.I hope some attention is paid to him coming up in the world.I like the idea that he fits in comfortably and enjoys the trappings of Katherine's lifestyle.Better than the cliche of poor people not coping with or resenting wealth or him being'corrupted' by it.

Every time Restless Style comes into play I cringe.Every issue is the size of a telephone book and a fabulous success.Maybe the publishers of just about every other mag in the US need to contact Phyllis as RS is bucking the trend of falling sales/lack of advertising.At least we saw some staff buzzing around.

Nikki needs to fire her stylist.The print coat was bad enough,but at least it covered the grey sack she had on underneath.

Enjoyed Tues episode.

Lots of character crossover and no Baldwins!! Good to see Colleen and JT come into play.Too many characters have been pushed by the wayside.

Murphy is such a good character.Notice he is dressing better these days.I hope some attention is paid to him coming up in the world.I like the idea that he fits in comfortably and enjoys the trappings of Katherine's lifestyle.Better than the cliche of poor people not coping with or resenting wealth or him being'corrupted' by it.

Every time Restless Style comes into play I cringe.Every issue is the size of a telephone book and a fabulous success.Maybe the publishers of just about every other mag in the US need to contact Phyllis as RS is bucking the trend of falling sales/lack of advertising.At least we saw some staff buzzing around.

Nikki needs to fire her stylist.The print coat was bad enough,but at least it covered the grey sack she had on underneath.

• Members

I had it yesterday and I believe I've never written such a bad exam in my life. Three more coming up next week.

ITA on the Dru stuff. I would have loved every minute of Dru and Phyllis.

• Members

You so know Dru would be sticking up for her friend Sharon...

One Phyllis is found out for her deed... (which I think it is clear she will be) alot of people will be up in her face..... as the universe revolves around "Saintly" Sharon..... I really hope Sharon does not skate... she needs to hit rock bottom. It will be a cop out of Phyllis is absolutely taken down an unredeemable path just to spare Sharon. I want to see both sink very low, together :D

• Members

Hasn't Sharon hit rock bottom already? Stealing stuff she doesn't remember? Sleeping with Billy the night before his wedding? Emotional rollercoasters of her life with Jack and Nick. And Nick repeatedly going back to Phyllis time and time again, essentially rubbing it in her face.

How much lower can Sharon go?

• Members

Lovely interview, thanks.

I am so glad to see that Morrow is approaching acting this story exactly like he should be. He is not taking sides, nothing, and that helps bring this wonderful story to life. I want to see both Phyllis and Sharon go down--waaaaaay down--and I want Nick to not be with either one of them for now. Morrow's right, to just go back with Sharon and be happy, that would so completely suck. They need to stay apart.

I have always been confused by Nick... I wanted to hate him, but I never could. They guy is like Lonow from Knots Landing--maybe not that brilliant, but still so real, so authentic, that everyone thinks he's a trash actor.

• Members

We can't hate Nick because Josh Morrow plays him very sympathetically. Nick does not smirk or snark at these women like Victor does. Nick looks lost, perplexed and remorseful for the pain that he is causing so we buy that is a confused doofus who does not mean to hurt either woman.

• Members

We've seen her whore around town but never out of desperation; she's shooting up with heroin, if you will, rather than taking a couple advil. Before it was a minor unhappiness, a minor ache she'd be compelled to scratch from sleeping with her husbands for too long. Diego anyone?

But now, she's whoring around because she's depressed and utterly alone, and facing one life-altering crisis after another.

She's a whore, but justly so LOL.

Now that she's been arrested, I hope that's the lowest she goes. I don't think that I can take watching Sharon be any more beat up than she has been over the past few months. And I'm a Shick fan but I feel sympathetic to all three of them. Poor schmucks. How can I hate any of them?

On a side note, I loved how Michael refused to help Sharon with those words, "She stole books?" (totally paraphrasing). So much meaning in those words. I mean, you couldn't miss any of y&r over the past few weeks and understand the significance of those words. How genius was that?

Archived