Y&R: Week of April 13, 2009

• Members

All 3 of these characters are damaged and as long as this is acknowledged,then it will be worth investing in.

Doris has mentioned Sharon has had these episodes before,so she needs help.She seems to have hit rock botton.

Phyllis has long standing mental issues.

Nick is emotionally immature.

At this point,I would like to see Nick rejected by both women.Their individual journeys would make interesting viewing,if played right.

Right now,Nick is playing sexual ping pong and these women are going along.

It's hard to see where the rooting value lies.

Maybe,if Nick had conforted Sharon and held her,rather than banging her,we might believe his sincerity and 'love'.

I want to see Nikki involved,Victor's perspective etc.

And can we please see these characters at work,having to deal with all of this and kep that dumb magazine on track.

What happened to Sharon and 'Beauty of Nature'?

The Phyllis break in was ridiculous.She gats a uniform and pass key and trashes the place.Leaves an anonymous call to police,who come rushing in and assume stuff is stolen.Please!

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

She resigned when Nick went back to Phyllis after their first Cabin boink.

I really wish that Phyllis had donned her southern fat suit and make-up for the break in. That way if there were cameras, it wouldn't automatically come back to her. I was thinking they might fingerprint, but then Phyllis could say her printers were there from before when Sharon was there and security dragged her out.

• Members

For the life of me I will never understand Shick's appeal. They're just so... Disney. They are the definition of plastic. Barf!

The Phick pairing did wonders for Nick's character. He loosened up and developed a personality and a sense of humor. Acting opposite Stafford made Morrow a much better actor. Now all of that is gone and he (both the actor and the character) has become a boring, stiff lump of wood again. It won't be long before Nelson Branco adds Morrow to his "hair models" list. What a waste.

• Members

I saw no change in Morrow's "acting" when he was paired with Stafford. To be fair, it was Sharon Case who carried that Shick pairing on the acting front for years anyway.

However, it was Stafford's acting that suffered greatly from being paired with Morrow. She didn't recover acting-wise until Phyllis and Nick drifted apart recently, and I certainly don't want her acting like she did the 3 previous years.

Stafford deserves better than Morrow period, that's why I'm all for BadZoe's idea!

• Members

I just dont understand how anyone can root for Nick & Sharon. They have had the same thing for like 10+ years now.

In love. One cheats, the other cheats, or one thinks the other cheated so they cheat, or someone plots to break them apart and one cheats. one always cheats on the other. neither will ever change. hes a slut, shes a slut.

• Members

I love that Phyliss' marriage that she got via affair is ending in an affair. thats why i dont feel sorry for her. I also dont feel for sorry for Sharon, having an affair with a married man (even if it his her ex and hes married to the woman he cheated with). Shes also out slutting it up with her husbands brother right before he gets married.

Archived