Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

The closest that ever came to  happening was after the Access Hollywood tape was leaked, but the base still rallied around him.

Some GOP governors are more easy to push into resignation, but their base is so depraved even they don't stay away for long (look at Eric Greitens, likely to be elected senator from Missouri next year).

I'm just glad someone got Cuomo to resign, as given his long history of battles and hostility toward many in the party, that wasn't a sure thing. 

I saw that Ronan Farrow put out a piece on him last night about his ugly treatment of various officials - so maybe he knew something else was on the way. 

• Members

I saw this coming. Despite Cuomo's bluster, his network of boosters and enablers, uh advisors was crumbling, day by day.

Hopefully Hochul doesn't have any skeletons in the closet, like when David Patterson was intent on confessing to a previous affair during his marriage after he took over the governor position after the Elliott Spitzer scandal.

You know, it seems like NY only gets a minority governor after the white guy in charge messes up and creates an entire scandal.

Hopefully the outcome is better this time.