Y&R: Week of September 15, 2008

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Chole AKA Kate was born on the show, so the character existed, though not on the canvas. She was sent off to boarding school at a young age, paid for by Katherine.

Chole hid her identity for months when she came back to town. She was hesitant about going to the Chancellor mansion, because she knew her mother worked there and she was ashamed to have a mother that's a maid. Anyway, when Cane forced her to go with him to the shower Jill and Katherine were throwing, Esther walked in the room with a few champagne glasses and she dropped them, as she was shocked to see that her daughter was this "homewrecker" Katherine and Jill were referring to. Jill and Katherine didn't recognize her, because it had been years since they had seen her.

Chole is really Kate, Esther's daughter. She changed her name and identity because she's essentially been living a lie and ashamed of her roots, with coming from a poor family and having a mother that's a servant.

• Members

I love Chloe. She is what makes Lily and Cane even remotely interesting. And EH brought it today. I heard that MAB knew that she was going to make her Esther's daughter last March. Looking back, I can see the build-up but it was a bit clumsy for most of the set up.

Nick, Sharon and Noah...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

They want us to think they are setting up a Shick reunion but the bread crumbs they're leaving are so large they can't possible lead where they want us to think they're leading. A Sharon and Nick retread is a huge red herring for something else. They can't possibly have fresh stories for them so soon after their divorce.

• Members

I'm happy with anything that ends Nick and Phyllis especially, so I don't care how contrived the hints are for a Shick reunion. Nick and Phyllis should've never ended up together, and I'll always believe that and Phyllis should've never been implanted into the Shick orbit.

Hopefully, they can repair Phyllis' character destruction afterwards, or better yet, since Michelle Stafford hasn't cared to act since her back problems, she'll decide to leave the show. Phyllis will always be much more interesting as the anti-heroine, not as Ms. Nick Newman.

• Members

I think RS has to fail. Nick doesn't have what it takes. I wonder where this will go....

I so agree with you. RS is gonna fail and fail hard and I theorize that Jack, Brad and ADAM will be it's undoing. I think Brad and Adam will allign with Jack to take down RS and after that engineeer a takeover of Jabot with Gloria and Jeffrey. Nick will be forced to go back to Newman. i just hope that the face cream stuff finally comes out so Jack can be CEO of Jabot again. It's weird that John's ghost agrees with Jack taking over Jabot since he's normally so pious.

• Members

I would like to see them at least try and write Phyllis in character while being attached to Nick. LML seemed to love this couple too much to really give them any depth or test them in any real way. Before I give up on them, I want to see this new writing staff try and give them a go. Michelle sounds pretty happy about her new storyline. She was talking it up on Soaps.com. But then, it's smart to say that you are happy even if you are not so...

• Members

Tuesday is also kinda boring IMO. So far, there is nothing good really happening, except Jack finding that letter from Sharon to Nick.

Kevin: "Colleen is my friend."

It's so ridiculous to hear Kevin say that after everything he did to Colleen.

Archived