Dynasty Discussion Thread

• Members

https://janetcharltonshollywood.com/dynasty-guys-just-might-spill-the-beans/

What better place to have a Dynasty “reunion” than Palm Springs? Many fans of the iconic 1980’s series have retired there! Jack Coleman (he played Steven Carrington), John James (Jeff Colby) and Gordon Thomson (Adam Carrington) are premiering their new stage show called Our Dynasty: Tales From The Set at Oscar’s in Palm Springs on December first. They plan to reminisce about the fan favorite storylines, behind the scenes gossip, and unexpected situations. For example: what happened when Elizabeth Taylor and Michael Jackson paid a surprise visit to the set, and why was George Peppard REALLY fired? Don’t expect a lot of dish about Joan Collins because she is still VERY much alive and listening! Hopefully the 3 actors will have a few drinks pre-show and loosen up…

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I was just thinking about the number of times that Krystle cheated on Blake versus Alexis's disloyalty during their marriages.

We know that Alexis had a brief affair with Roger Grimes, after a years of marriage, neglect, and three (or four) kids.

Krystle kissed Mark Jennings within her first months of marriage, was lusted after by Matthew Blaisdel, had an "almost affair" with Nick Toscano, and then kissed Daniel Reece.  But she was adored by Blake and given furs, jewels, and a new couture wardrobe each week.

Its another soap opera case of the "bad girl" not being quite as complicit as the "good girl." 

Edited by j swift

• Members

Yeah, the implication that *I* got was that everyone assumed that he had left town.  Kudos to David Paulsen, though, for revisiting that backstory.  It brought some much-needed life to the show.  I just wish it had been enough to save it.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

exactly! the basis was there but they only showed the building in the last season, AND i believe No One knew Roger was dead wasn't his body stashed at the bottom of the lake? Since he was leaving and Alexis was unconcious she must have thought he simply left her

https://bt4g.org/search/Dynasty 1080p

i was so glad to find it i had to share, torrent links for the 9 season in HD! and if you look for the reunion is in good shape too!

yeah they really have been paying a lot of Homages to the ORIGINal, they're even revisiting The RITA STORYLINE!!!!!!!!! URGH!