Dancing With The Stars - Season 4

• Members

LOL, well I'm surprised that Lisa isn't one of the guest dancers. They had Louis once and to me he is so painful to watch. \

I was just looking at Sam and thinking that she looks preggers and lo and behold, she makes the announcement. She must be close to six months so it would be sort of obvious by now. She is just glowing, too. Happy for her. I do hope she decides to be a stay-at-home mom for the first few years, though.

It was great to see Dru. He is as good at dancing as he was when he won only there is about 20 pounds more of him LOL.

Did anyone notice how drawn and pale Heather looked tonight. She caused me to worry as I don't know if something is wrong with her now. Do you suppose that she was feeling that bad for Leeza?

Clyde is seriously turning me off with his personality. I just wish he would go now. I'm done with him. Max seems to be realizing the seriousness of his mistake with Laila and I hope they can climb up to fourth at least, after the great start.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I loved Drew being there. Hearing that song and seeing Cheryl in that outfit...I had a feeling :lol: .

Happy for Samantha. Hope that means she is done hosting soon. Paging Lisa Rinna, or, hell, bring back Jerry for some comic relief :lol: .

Heather did look sick or something.

I wish the Jimmy Kimmel crap would stop.

These shows drag. AI does much better result shows IMO. I knew Leeza would go. I am 3 for 3 with eliminations so far. So far, if you were in the bottom one week you were out the following week so my guess is that John and Edyta go next week, sadly.

• Members

Oh she is bad, Se constantly cuts the contestants off and she is way too bubbly at times. She comes off so fake half the time and her lack of hosting skills shows. I have come to realize most DWTS fans dislike her. Bergeron is pretty good but she just doesn't match up with him and is just a total flop on this show IMO.

Oh, and since we are talking about annoying, is it really necessary for them to keep mentioning the word LIVE every freakin episode and before every commercial break. Idol doesn't do it and DWTS has been on long enough for people to know it's live. Plus, Bergeron and Harris always say it in the most grating and annoying way :lol:

• Members

I think Tom Bergeron is one of the most annoyig host there is. His "jokes" stinks. I know they're not always suppose to be funny. It's just annoying as h*ll- Harris is quite fake. But I prefer her over Tom who always cuts people off too.

Jimmy Kimmel... why? It's not even funny.

Moving on to the dancers. I love Ian and think he deserves better then the negative critic he often gets. I just think Ian and Cheryl are awesome together.

Joe was great this week. I thought he looked really funny last week bending his knee and sort of walking the whole dance through with his butt sticking out.

Apolo is always great. imo

Heather is doing great with one real leg. But I don't see her moving forwards.

Billt Ray is often surprising me, in a possitive way. Love his personality.

Laila is going backwards. Too bad, hoping she'll step it up next week.

Leeza is so stiff, so I'm not sorry she went home. John and Clyde were way worse though.

• Members

Seriously, Clyde or Billy Ray (particularly Clyde who I really am starting to believe is not trying at all anymore) should be next to go but I suspect their respective fanbases will keep them and John will pay the price, even though he was better than both tonight (granted, that's not saying much!)

Oy, ya know...I usually like the show's singers but tonight I couldn't stand them. Whether it was the songs, their voices, the combination, I just really didn't like it.

I thought Ian was better than the judges said he was. I agreed with the comments that Joey tried too hard and it became a caricature. Laila stepped it up but I was still kind of bored with it. I've not really been into Apolo since the show started but tonight I was definitely going wow! I think Heather does well and has a certain liveliness that the eliminated women lacked, and I think she does deserve admiration for what she's been able to do and show (especially to people with similar conditions)...but I also think the judges' admiration makes them go easier on her. They are judging the one-legged dancer, not just simply the dancer. However, I do believe she will be eliminated at either spot #5 or #4, probably 5....or sooner if Clyde's fanbase continues to keep him in.

So....my vote for elimination would be Clyde but I think it will be John who goes.

• Members

I agree Clyde has got to go. I just don't think he cares enough. He constantly makes excuses and complains that the Judges should go easier on him. Just face the facts, Honey, your not a dancer!

Ian just lacks something for me, similar to Joey Lawerence of last season. Both are good technical dancers but that UMph that made Apollo and Laila's dances hot just isn't there for me.

I thought everybody else stepped it up tonight. Billy Ray has grown on me but still is a terrible dancer. And being from KY, I just cringe everytime he does that "Awe, shucks, I am just a good ole boy from Flatwoods, KY" routine. Just dance and don't speak, is all I have to say. LOL!

• Members

Clyde Drexler definitely needs to go, he should've went home the 1st week. I was very disappointed with Billy Ray Cyrus, I really liked him, but this week he was almost as bad as Clyde. John Ratzenberger needs to go too soon (btw, I'm sick of all the nasty Elena costumes, there's a difference between nasty and sexy!).

Apolo & Julianne #1 tonight, with Joey & Kym, Ian & Cheryl next, then Laila & Max & Heather & Jonathan (I felt sorry for him, ouch! that waxing of that chest hair, I would've told the beatch Heather that I wasn't waxing!, that said I do admire her for dancing with one leg and I've been quite impressed with her, in a way she's the best woman this season).

• Members

I agree with the judges tonight. Apolo and Julianne totally earned pefect 10s, Laila and Max were fantastic. I was so happy to see them score and redeem themselves. Etc., and so on. Now if the sports fan will transfer their votes for Clyde to Laila and let Clyde go, it will be a happy Wednesday for most.

• Members

I agree with the comparison to Joey Lawrence and Ian Ziering. Both are good technical dancers but just lack something ...

Edyta's not impressing me this season. I think she likes John and is glad he at least can move, but I think it shows that she's tired of being paired with the old guys.

Apolo and Julianne are fantastic. They are my top pick!

Laila and Maks were good but I hated the music. Too slow and it looked like they were going in slow motion.

Heather and Jonathan were very good. Both are really growing on me and I'm glad as the weeks go on Heather's applause gets louder and louder. That first week no one really clapped at all. I still fear she could be in danger :(

Clyde sucks. I can't stand him or his arrogance. I think he knows he has the fan base to stay in so that's probably why he doesn't bother, which is disgusting. I wasn't all that fond of Jerry Rice but at least he put in the effort and fought it out.

Billy Ray didn't bring it at all this week. Did he even TRY?

I realize celebrities want this opportunity (EXPOSURE!) but if they know they will have a busy schedule, they really shouldn't do this.

And Joey and Kym were like Laila and Maks. It was good but lacking something. Sigh.

I think John will go this week, which will suck and we'll see Heather in the bottom with him.

Archived