Dancing With The Stars - Season 4

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Lisa Rinna is supposed to be on the show tonight. I'm looking forward to that. She and Harry are doing a Broadway tour of Chicago so I'm looking forward to seeing if it's mentioned tonight.

Clyde is the only one deserving of leaving tonight. He was so bad that even his fans had to have groaned and given up if they even watched. The voting system is that you get the numbers and can vote whether you watch or not, just vote for you favorite even if they break a leg in the middle of the routine.

• Members

Glad I'm not the only one who dislikes Samantha Harris........ :lol:

I didn't watch the first season of the show, but I have a couple of questions for the people that did.....

Was Lisa Canning a bad co-host?

Does anyone know what happened between Lisa Canning and DWTS?

• Members

I knew Heather's fate in the competition would depend at some point on what happened with Clyde. Clyde deserved to go and, fortunately, he did.

I was glad for John, though, and the audience obviously was, too. Not his week to go.

Um...was Lisa Rinna supposed to sing that badly? Gak!

• Members

I really chuckled when Lisa turned around to the boys and said something about like "we did it", gee I thought I wouldn't forget the actual words she mouthed, but it was pure relief LOL.

Clyde surely showed his very most gracious side when he left tonight. I was really happy to see him show this as I think he is probably used to being a positive role model and I just love his smile.

Billy Ray was overwhelmed that he was not in the bottom two. So was I. I suppose the female viewers are keeping him in because he is so easy on the eyes LOL.

Probably Heather will go next week. I'll be sad because she has overcome something astounishing by dancing with an artificial leg even though it's very evident that she has a lot of musicality in her body. Her falling played against her, I think. Too bad it happened.

Apolo and Julianne are so cute. The way he looked at her tonight, I wonder if there is something starting up between these two. He clearly adores her.

Laila and Max are the next couple I'm rooting for.

I clapped when it was announced that Edyta and John were staying. They really were entertaining and John had a lot of fun. Edyta is one of my favorite professionals and I'd miss seeing her.

• Members

The voters got it half right. Clyde was overdue for elimination and I am glad he was gracious because his little attitude of late was annoying. Having said that, Heather should've never been down there. I don't know what happened there but I sure hope she isn't the next to go. I have grown to like her. Billy Ray should've been down there.

I was happy for John as I was sure he was gone based on the elimination pattern this season but he didn't deserve it so kudos.

I have been saying all season that by time this season is over Apolo and Julianne would be a couple. I am almost certain it will happen. They are the best right now.

After this week, my overall rankings are (and I also think it may finish this way too although if Ian comes into his own they can knock Joey and Kym out because of Cheryl's fanbase):

1.) Apolo and Julianne

2.) Joey and Kym

3.) Ian and Cheryl

4.) Heather and Jonathan

5.) Laila and Max (he is going to be the end of her)

6.) John and Edyta

7.) Billy Ray and Karina

I should also say that I enjoyed Lisa's broadway performance and I am happy for her and Harry. That part seems to fit her and while the singing wasn't the best, the overall performance was good. I only wish she would take over for Samantha Harris next year.

• Members

I really hope Ian comes into his own because I want Cheryl to get that three-peat. I think any other season they would be a lock to win but Joey and Apolo are just too good. But I have faith. I think Ian and Cheryl will gain steam and surpass everyone else.

• Members

Samantha bugs me too. I thought for sure Lisa Rinna would replace her last season but alas Samantha is still there.

I didn't enjoy Lisa's lip synching tonight but I guess that was the only way to go since she was being carried around.

• Members

So that is why Julianne remarked on air that she and Apolo have to maintain a brother/sister relationship. I could think of a number of reasons, but it's good to know. I still think they have a super rapport, but we see that with the dancers and their partners all the time. It's got to be hard on them. Look at Cheryl and Emmitt last year. Cheryl clearly loved Emmitt, but I'm feeling certain that it was a platonic love and such can be maintained.

• Members

They are getting so good. I enjoyed all the performances tonight. Here is my list of top four and the one I think will get the boot tomorrow.

1. Max and Laila

2. Apolo and Juliana

3. Joey and Kym

4. Ian and Cheryl

Going: Heather

My total top dancer favorite is Max. He is certainly having fun this Season.

• Members

It was funny they had Julianne's brother on tonight and he helped coach Apolo and even told him that if he could do the sexy Latin dances with his sister, then Apolo could too. LOL! There is an article about Apolo in the new issue of People magazine and a side bar about Julianne. She is 18 and is getting married in the Mormon church (she is from Utah) in August to a 24 year old former professional dancer. I don't have the article in front of me but I think it said when she was 10, the family moved to London for dance training and that she and her brother (as her partner) have won Professional Latin Dance Competitions.

Archived