Dancing With The Stars - Season 4

• Members

Not sad at all IMHO. Cheryl & Ian did NOT have what Cheryl & Emmitt and Cheryl & Drew had. The couples in the finals are the ones who deserve to be in the finals, any of them (Laila & Maks, Joey & Kym and Apolo & Julienne) could win since they're all so good. My personal faves are Apolo & Julienne.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thankfully the fans got it right. I was so concerned because Joey was in the bottom two last week and definitely did not deserve to be there. Actually, I think Joey will win. I love Apolo and Laila, but Joey has real musicality, rhythm, and showmanship. He can do things Apolo can't (as Apolo mentioned). With Len and Carrie Ann already showing partiality, I do believe they are right and now join them with Joey and Kym winning.....providing Apolo and Julianne fans will allow it LOL. But, I won't cry about any of them winning. They are all great.

• Members

It was sad but, in a way, right. I wanted her to get 3 in a row but it wouldn't be right. Cheryl and Ian did not have what she has with Drew and Emmit. There was no magic and I had the feeling last night the judges gave them high scores to discourage voting and knock them out. This just didn't seem like her season. They didn't hype her or promote her as much. It just seemed all year like it was not a fit. I felt bad for her but I hope she returns next year with a good partner. Ian was ok but he was too much of a thinker. I do think Laila shoud've gone based on last night but, based on the competition as a whole, the fans got it right with Ian.

Any of the remaining three can win it and it should be interesting. I will support either Joey or Apolo and will let the finale decide it for me. I am just happy that we saw the end of the Jimmy Kimmel spots, which were funny at times but stupid overall.

• Members

This weeks show was so exiting. All of them did very well! Can't believe hwo well Ian did on his last dance. Itwas REALLY sad to see him go, but I guess it was the how it's suppose to be. I hope Apolo takes this home so bad. Yes, Joey was awesome but I'm sick of his comedian side. He toned it down this week though, but still... APOLO it is! :)

I almost agree on Phoenix rankings. Just put Apolo & Julianne at the top.

• Members

I agreed with the judges with the first round of dances. Apolo's top half was stiff and Joey was doing hip-hop, not a cha cha, and the puppetmaster thing was a turnoff for me, too. Laila's paso doble was good, except I thought it featured Maks dancing more than her. I'm not as enamored of her as the judges seem to be. She's not capable of much flexibility or speed. Yeah, she's sensual, I get it...what else? They score her highly cuz she looks sexy on the dance floor?

I think the winner will be Apolo.

Is there a musical guest on tomorrow?

• Members

Laila pulled a Stacy Kiebler and Mario Lopez and took no risks whatsoever. I know she has bad knees but there wasn't much to her freestyle. Her first dance was great but her freestyle was just ok and it needed to be great.

Apolo's first dance was better then they judges gave him credit for. Len and Carrie Ann were too hard on him. Len always expects perfection, much like he did from Mario, because he looks like a pro and dances like one. That's unfair and I hope it stops. Joey's first dance didn't feel like a cha cha so the judges were right. I could tell they were trying to please the fans and not necessarily the judges. It was almost like a mini-freestyle with little content. He actually had more cha cha movies in his freetyle is looked like then in his actual cha cha. It was ok but not a cha cha.

Apolo and Joey both could easily win it on their freestyle dances which were superb. I still think Cheryl Burke does the best freestyles and most challenging lifts for freestyles. However, both these freestyles were superb and had a nice theme. Laila's had a loose theme which I couldn't figure out while Apolo and Joey had themes that were recognizable and not vague. Laila ripping Max's shirt off felt like a desperate ploy for votes. I like them but I think this will come down to Apolo and Joey and rightfully so. I want Apolo but, to me, Joey did the more challenging lifts and his had more energy but not by much. Actually, both Apolo and Joey had high difficulty levels for their freestyles so I can't really say one deserves it over the other.

I think I will vote for Joey even though I like Apolo. I just would like to see Kym win it I guess. It's tough because both deserve it. Laila really doesn't deserve it based on tonight and her face at the end said it all. She knew she lost it tonight. Joey and Apolo were incredible on that last dance.

• Members

Apolo and Julianne take it!!!! Woop, woot!! I was so down when Laila was out, but Apolo totally deserves it. His partner is/was amazing as was him!

ETA: and my Kelly Monaco maintains her spot as the only female celebrity to win, :)

• Members

LOVED seeing my GIRL Kelly Monaco there tonight! She looked hot as hell too.

I wish they'd put better females on the show who have actual fanbases. Not a boring Miss whatever and a model who was last heard of in the 1980s, and a woman embroiled in a messy divorce with a huge celebrity ... lol. They were all damn doomed. I loved Leeza but my problem with her was she moved soooo sloooow. Reminded me of Sara Evans.

I've loved every single winner so far. Yay! Loved seeing the three winners next to each other!

I hope a girl wins next season. Like I said ... they need better casting of females, although to be fair, Season 3 had great women and yet it was all guys ...

Archived