Dancing With The Stars - Season 4

• Members

Oh, he is soooooooooooo good, soooooooooooo fine, fan me. I love to watch him when he is so in the groove like he was tonight. You know the expression about a man making the frame for the woman, well in my view it's Laila who makes the frame for Maks. She sure does show him off well LOL....and he ups the ante by showing off.....wow.

Loved Meatloaf and the dancers, too. It was great to see Louis again, too. The little dancers are always a treat.

Huh...just when you think the Kimmel skit couldn't get worse?????????? What did ya'll think of it?

I was hoping the new dance panel would replace that part. It was a way for Len to redeem himself after being cruel with Apolo last night. I'm certain he felt some feedback from that. Now, I wonder if Apolo will shave off his facial hair?

I'll miss John. He and Edyta were great and fun to watch.

After Billy Ray's awful first night, it's amazing he is still around. Just goes to show what dedication, drive and playfulness will get you. He really has improved in dancing, too.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

John leaving is no surprise. Too many great dancers for someone who was just good. Happy Billy Ray was in the bottom. He needs to go and I worried his fanbase may cause a great dancer to go. I hope that doesn't happen but his being in the bottom is encouraging. He seems to want out though and it would not surprise me if he is telling people he knows not to vote for him just so he can go.

• Members

Glad John & Edyta are gone. There's something I just don't like about Edyta, she seems like a slut (by the way she dresses) and a be-atch as well. I hope she isn't on the show next season.

I do hope Billy Ray & Karina are gone next week, but glad they didn't leave this week.

Any of the other 4 (Ian & Cheryl, Laila & Maks, Apolo & Julienne & Joey & Kym) could win. My faves right now are Apolo & Julienne and Joey & Kym (I voted for each couple 5 times this week, my 1st time voting this season).

• Members

It is really annoying when Len speaks with kid gloves to Billy Ray and then rakes people like Ian and Apolo over the coals. And Billy Ray's taken off his own kid gloves and saying what he really thinks cuz he knows he's out tomorrow.

Laila will probably be the other bottom feeder, and I say that more from who I think the viewers will least vote for.

This season has been really flaky with some bad camera angles...is the cameraman on drugs or what? :P

• Members

The judges should be fined for making crude and downright rude comments about the contestants. They are not there to be insulted. Also, the contestants are who they should be gearing the scores to, not the professionals. It really rankles me when Len gripes about the dance isn't true to form and counts down for that when the contestant performs excellently. Not fair. These are two serious things that make this show less enjoyable for me. I must write and protest on those counts.

Thankfully Len relented and gave Julianne and Apolo the marks they deserved in the Paso Doble because he sure didn't the first dance due to his poor judgement call about Julianne's choreography.

Also, when Carrie Ann remarked about Joey having the competition sewn up, the look on Apolo and Maksim's faces told the tale that the judges are in for a very difficult time with them if they are counted down. I just wondered if that was why they gave Apolo 10s because he did make some mistakes in my view....not bad but he could have got at least one nine.

Billy Ray and Ian should be the bottom two and BR going home.

I hope that Laila and Maks along with Apolo and Julianne are in the finale.....due to Carrie Ann's uncalled for remark.

• Members

DaysfanJean, I agree. I hope Laila & Maks and Apolo & Julianne to be the Final 2. Joey & Kym should join them in the Final 3. And I agree with Billy Ray & Karina and Ian & Cheryl the Bottom 2, with Billy Ray & Karina going home----they are byfar the worst of the 5.

• Members

Why would you want a 3-peat for her when she gets lucky every year with great partners. I say vote her booty off right now, I surely don't want to see her again. I hope she's not there next year. I miss the girl who's name is Delgrossi or something like that. She was a great dancer and a nice personnality. She was with Harry Hamlin one season

Archived