Dancing With The Stars - Season 4

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I found pretty much the whole first half of the dances a snooze. I'm guessing Shandi is out tomorrow. Between most people probably not knowing who she is and her just not getting that uuumph with her dancing she's doomed. Sigh...now I miss Monique Coleman. :lol:

Nice job by Ian. I knew when I noticed the flub at the end the judges would definitely get him for it. But still one of the better performances. The Chippendales stuff was hilarious. I'm still rooting for Cheryl to create another champion. Laila was off her game. Was it just me or did anyone find the tangos pretty unremarkable? I couldn't figure out why Leeza scored so well. Billy Ray looks like he's taking dancing lessons on stage all the time. Stop counting and waiting for your partner to get into place. I was getting a little tired of Joey's Star Wars theatrics....but I am of the other side, lol...the one Tom Bergeron gave the Vulcan salute to. :P

My co-worker is going to love seeing her heartthrob, Josh Groban, tomorrow. Me...I wanna see Survivor do "Eye of The Tiger." :D ~~It's the eye of the tiger, it's the thrill of the fight, Rising up to the challenge of a rival~~

• Members

We had severe weather in the area and so I missed a large portion of DWTS tonight. I did see the leader board at the end and was surprised by all the 24s and that Julianne and Apollo were at 21 because I loved their dance. I am pretty upset about Len Goodman counting down their beginning on the stage. That is not right. They were adorable. Same for counting off the break between Laila and Max. That was what I thought was especially spectacular (even if it was not part of the dance description). I have no idea how America will vote. I still think Shandi but John and Clive could be in the bottom, too. John looked ill to me tonight. Something was bothering him. He had no perk or joy.

• Members

What are you guys talking about?

I am LOVING THIS SEASON.

One of my favorites, easily. I like EVERYONE in the competition.

Shandi could go for all I care. Same for Clyde. As for the rest ... i love them

Joey and Kym are by far my favorites. Hands down, 100%.

• Members

I think people think its boring this year because there aren't any outright great dancers like last season. Alot of people have flaws, but I think they can improve. Even joey has his flaws, but he and Lalia ali are definantly the best. I'm waiting for the battle of the dancing with the stars with the winners/runners up competing for ultimate champion.

• Members

I admire Heather Mills, She is such an inspiration.

She is an activast for many causes and has done great things only to have our friends across the pond all but burn her at the stake for divorcing Paul :(

• Members

In Shandi's defense she does have a big fan following with the Game Show Network crowd. She hosts Lingo and PlayMania which gears numerous viewers who are voting for her. I actually love Shandi to pieces and hope she goes far though I know she won't win it. I think it'll be between Ian, Joey, and Leila.

• Members

I hope either Clyde or Shandi go tonight. No one else deserves to go.

Billy Ray did really well last night. I loved Rock The Casbah. I downloaded it to iTunes along with the Star Wars theme, the disco version that was used by Joey and Kym. That was a HOT dance.

Laila and Maks would of nailed it had they not had that last break. The first break they did was good but I didn't like the last break.

Apolo was very good but I saw what Carrie said on his sloppy footwork.

Leeza and John were both great but I felt they were lacking something. Just that little OOMPH.

Heather Mills is awesome. I was ready not to like her but I'm SO rooting for her. Regardless of her leg, she is the underdog. I hope fans give her a chance and she goes fairly far.

• Members

I actually muted the musical performances except for Survivor. I didn't realize the lead singer wasn't going to be the original guy who sang the song. I thought this guy was awful, lol. That song needs a stronger voice.

Archived