Dancing With The Stars - Season 4

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

WAY TO GO, APOLO!

So I was on itunes a few minutes ago and I discovered Julieanne released a single today. Its called "Will you dance with me?". Its listed as country genre. Haven't listened to it though so I don't know if she is any good. The reviews are mixed. :huh:

• Members

Oh, I forgot to mention the gossip I read about in TV Guide. Julianne called off her wedding, however she says she and the young fellow are still see each other. Cheryl Burke head over heels for Joey Lawrence's brother whom she met on tour last year. I thought that was sweet and that she seemed like she was in love, but I thought it was someone else.

• Members

That's interesting, Jean. I still wonder if Apolo and Julianne may hook up down the line. They are great together.

I am pleased with the result. I pretty much concluded they would win. I loved the whole top 3, actually the whole top 4. Definitely the best year of competition ever. They all did great and I loved Laila's reaction to losing. :lol: .

The finale itself stunk. The judges were ten happy but it is the first time they overrated things this season so whatever. There was far too much filler. Who wants to hear all the stories about DWTS overseas and how it all became what it is? Most have watched it. Don't need a retrospective. This isn't E! True Hollywood Story. I liked the champions being back but why not let them dance a little instead of the filler crap? The Jimmy Kimmel stuff worked tonight. Hilarious. Loved seeing the eliminated dancers return. Clyde is horrible. He hardly even moved. I know he grew to hate being on the show but at least put on a show for the fans. He came off as very lazy on this show. He was great b-ball player but I lost alot of respect for him on this show. He is arrogant and always taking the microphone. It bugs me and his partner never talks. It was great to see the others and Billy Ray actually danced better tonight then during the whole show. I was amazed!!

Good ending though. You could feel a genuine likeness between the dancers this season. I wish they allowed more time at the end for the champs but whatever. DWTS pretty much always gets it right. Loved seeing my Kelly, Drew, and Emmitt. I have never not liked a winner on DWTS. John O'Hurley is still an annoyance. He still holds a grudge. GET OVER IT JOHN!!

Ok show though. Idol does finales much better. The filler is more interesting and not as blatant IMO.

• Members

Yeah they definitely need better females.

Lisa and Kelly both did well. I say put another soap diva up there. I vote for Ali Sweeney. She loves doing reality shows and her and Lisa are cousins through marriage or something. Lisa would convince her to do it.

I know Peter Reckell mentioned something about DWTS and remarked on how he should've done it with all the time off he had. Not sure if it was a joke or not.

I hope Lisa Rinna or someone else takes Samantha "cut-off happy" Harris. She sucks as a co-host and with her going on maternity leave I hope she never returns. She cuts off people too much and is just so unprofessional IMO.

• Members

MIssed the finale due to stupid tv dish problems, but I'm so glad to hear Apollo won! Actually, any of the 3 would have been alright because they all did a fabulous job, but I think Apollo really turned it out the last couple of dances.

And I agree, a big soap name female or tv star that can dance should be put on the show for next season. I'd love to see that!

• Members

When is Samantha supposed to give birth? I can't see her being on the fall season of DWTS unless she pops this summer and magically returns in the fall ... I know some are annoyed by Lisa but I'd love to see her replace Samantha. Lisa truly loves the show and is very passionate about it, although at least Samantha finally showed some spark tonight ... about damn time!

I'd love to see Kathy Griffin do DWTS ... lol. She'd be a riot. "You want me to put my hands WHERE?" I want her with Maks.

What female celebs would you like to see on? There's gotta be a ton who would probably do it. A shame they haven't been asked.

Archived