Dancing With The Stars - Season 4

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Again Cheryl is not in the bottom 2. I think she has a BIG family who votes for her. Ian and Cheryl were clearly deserving of the bottom two. UGH, if she wins again i'm tuning out of the rigged show

I want Leila and Appollo in the final two

• Members

ITA. Ian is just isn't as good as lalia, apolo, and joey. Although now I'm thinking joey's clowning around will do him in, so Ian might be in the top 3. Also if they can change dancers they should be able to change judges, particularly Len, because he just doesn't get that these celebrities are not professional dancers he shouldn't be judging them like they are professionals.

• Members

I agree and that is Len's problem, especially when it's comes to Apollo. I think he is rough on him because he expects him to be superb every week because he is the closest to a professional as the show has. He just has that style. Same with Mario. Len was harsh on Mario all last year because of the same reasons. I think they flat out need a new judging panel anyway. Either that or leave it totally up to the fans and just let the judges comment or something.

As for Cheryl, she nor her fans should not let anyone do anything, let alone win. That is a ridiculous assertion. She has a fanbase and let's remember Ian was and still is quite popular. Alot of people watched 90210. Ian isn't bad and I think the judges have been quite unfair. Should he have been in the bottom? Yes but Joey's goofing off could cost him. I have said all year the big surprise elimination would be Laila due to Max and others things and, while that still may be, I think it could be Joey now because I am seeing alot of people tiring of him. They guy can dance and I love Kym but he is grating on my nerves and many others.

I said all along Ian and Cheryl would get to the top 3 and I think they will. Will she win? Maybe. I kind of hope so but I would be ok if she didn't because right now her and Ian are not the most deserving. Who knows what they will bring next week...they may surprise you and become deserving. Just because some want her to go for a 3 peat doesn't make us wrong. We just like her.

I still think Apolo will win it all regardless but who knows.

• Members

I think that out of all the contestants, Lalia probably has the most fans. Muhammed Ali one of the worlds greatest legends is her father, I think its really going to be hard to beat her. An as soon as they show Muhammed supporting Lalia, I think its going to be even tougher to beat her, not that she can't stand on her own in dancing. Thats exactly why I think its going to be Lalia and apolo(because I know alot of younger girls are voting for him) in the top 2. Now I might be wrong here, but thats how I feel.

• Members

I think Apolo deserves to win the most. He's been good and great through the whole thing. He and Julianne are awesome together, loved episode #9 and this week was amazing too!

I'm sick and tired of Joey goofing around, I really am. I love Kym, but Joey is too much after a while.

Laila is a good dancer, but she hasn't by far been as good as Apolo.

I looove Ian (and Cheryl). I hope he'll be in the top 3 and Joey will be sent home next week.

As for Len. He just doesn't get it. Why is he being so harsh on Apolo? He's not a pro dancer, yet Len expect him to be just that. It was the same deal with Mario. All the judges has been criticing Ian for not "coming out of his shell". Well, maybe this is as good as he can be. He's doing his best and I'm just sick of hearing it.

• Members

I think tonight's show was a blow out, smashing hit. I was so intrigued with it that I even forgot to turn on 24 at eight and that's huge. Laila and Maks, Joey and Kym got 60 each, that's 30's for each of their performances. Apolo and Julianne should have, but Len lost his cool again and marked Apolo down one point and they only got 59. Then Cheryl and Ian got 58, amazingly as I thought their first dance was horrible and should have been no where near 28. It's obvious that Len and Carrie Ann want Joey to win (at least to me) and want Cheryl to be in the top three. That should be difficult to get it both ways though because I do believe that Apolo and Julinanne have the public, especially the young and young women and Laila probably has the most fanbase as aforementioned being because of her famous legend of a father. To me, it has to be Ian and Cheryl to go this time. I hope Joey's fans don't let him down. I voted for him along with Apolo.

• Members

Good show last night. Solid competition.

My rankings:

1.) Joey and Kym

2.) Apolo and Julianne

3.) Ian and Cheryl

4.) Laila and Max

I like all 4 couples but Laila and Max, who danced well, weren't as entertaining IMO. They had two rather dry and dull dances whereas two of the other couples had two entertaining sances and Ian and Cheryl had one great dance and a rather dull but technically sound dance. I think Laila should go and may go based on entertainment value. It's going to be hard for whoever goes home. It's tough.

• Members

I would like to see Laila in the final three. But last night was my first episode since the entire cast was there.

I agreed with the old guy about Apollo. It was a lot of gyrating and not a lot of dancing.

• Members

Thank god Ian is gone, I might be sick of Joey but theres no way Ian is a better dancer than joey. Picking the two finalists is gonna be hard because I think all three contestants are on the same level, its all going to come down to who has the better routine. I'm torn between apolo and Laila.

Archived