Dancing With The Stars - Season 4

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think the bottom 2 tonight will be John and Heather. I give John the edge with the viewers so I will say Heather is out. I think the novelty has worn off some with the viewers and I feel like her best dances were earlier.

I thought the judges were really harsh on Ian last night and he didn't deserve it. And I didn't agree with the suggestion to look at Billy Ray for guidance on how to have fun on the dance floor. Billy Ray always looks like he's taking dance lessons, you can see him counting, concentrating and waiting for Karina to get into place.

• Members

I'm glad John gets to stay for another week. Heather was ready and it seemed like she was wanting the fans to see that. Sounds as though she raised a lot of money for the charity she was sponsoring and was thrilled about that.

LOL, it was funny that I never thought about the judges asking the group to perform the swing in their command performance, but so glad they did. I missed a lot of it the first time around and just sat here and laughed and laughed at them for such clowing around.

Also, it was delightful to see Julianne and her brother perform. He is surely spry and strong, plus quick.

• Members

The judges were way too hard on Ian. His face was a little too serious but he wasn't that bad. The groud dance this week was great and hilarious. I am glad they made it a encore.

I knew it was Heather's turn and she even expected it. I think she wanted out too. She could only do so much and I think even she realized she couldn't go any further. She just didn't have enough to make it to the next level. I liked her and am happy she did this. I gained an appreciation of her and it showed her in a more positive light. I am happy she did well. I thought she may get farther based on her condition but I also thought her messy divorce would hurt her and maybe it did just now. Who knows. I didn't like how her whole goodbye speech came off as her plugging hits on her website and how much money she raised. Yeah I know she is a charity campaigner but it looked bad and sounded like she only did this to raise money and get more attention. I guess that is a good reason but I don't know...just rubbed me wrong. Seemed too much like she was tooting her own horn, if you know what I mean.

John is gone next week (Edyta clearly knows it with her tears at the end tonight and based on this year's elimination pattern) and hopefully Billy is soon after. Both are entertaining but it's time to make this about the dancers and those who have a chance to win it.

• Members

Assuming that Laila continues to do well and doesn't flounder, I still don't think the viewers are going to take her past #4. I think she's going to suffer the same 3-man brick wall Monique encountered last season. I'm still putting it among the three guys at this point because I don't believe any of them is a definite lock for first place. Joey was doing really well but sometimes he gets hammy and that could work against him. Apolo was doing well but not at the top until he did one outstanding performance and then this week went down a bit again because Len got fed up. Ian, who I think is also doing well, I believe may have more support from the viewers than from the judges and I'm thinking between viewers backlashing the judges' comments about him, plus just the fans of either Ian and Cheryl voting, I'm not counting them out either.

• Members

Okay, so I think John & Billy Ray will be in the bottom two, with John going out. I still think Billy Ray is freaking awful, although it's funny that two of his performances have featured songs by two of my favorite singers, Johnny Cash (Ring of Fire) and Neil Diamond (Play Me). :P

Geez...Len has been nitpicking beyond belief lately.

• Members

Well Len's nitpicking is backfiring. He has the Apolo fans livid and me among them. They were great tonight and he was totally misplaced in his duties as a judge tonight. I give him a double 0 for judging and even would fire him if I had the power. That is how unfair he was in my judgement. Here are the Dial Idol missed busy calls as of now but it will be hours before the final tally. If the livid fans have a say this will be a total disaster for Len. He should have to pay a penalty.

I think Laila & Maksim are much better than the votes show, but guess they just don't have the fan base. I even think John & Edyta were better than Ian & Cheryl and to me, it's Cheryl who the fans are voting for.

Apolo & Julianne 16.239

Joey & Kym 11.415

Billy Ray & Karina 10.979

Laila & Maksim 10.41

Ian & Cheryl 10.379

John & Edyta 8.503

I'll check back about 2:30 a.m. I don't think the votes on-line can be counted so there is no way to figure in advance how those go.

• Members

I will just rank them:

1.) Joey and Kym

2.) Ian and Cheryl

3.) Apolo and Julianne

4.) Laila and Max

5.) John and Edyta

6.) Billy Ray and Karina

Bottom two should be John and Billy Eay with John leaving (I think that may be what it is too. The others are heavyweights and don't deserve to go).

Len is being a nitpicking pain in the ass the past few weeks and someone needs to pull that stick out of there and fast. he was showing his age tonight. The dancers want to entertain too so what's wrong with props and a little entertainment value? He is being a horrible judge these past few weeks.

Archived