Dancing With The Stars - Season 4

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ashley had Joey McIntyre in Season 1, Master P in Season 2 and Harry Hamlin in Season 3.

Poor girl.

She wasn't on this season because she was pregnant and couldn't do it. I don't think she'll be on next season either from what she was saying, something about hoping to be on Season 6.

• Members

I want Cheryl to 3-peat too. First off, last night was ugly with Billy Ray and the judges. The judges are dreadul and my personal opinion is that they should be eliminated. They are useless. Either that or they shouldn't judge and should give feedback just like Idol. Len was giving people 8's just for the sake of being a dick. Billy Ray was bad but you never say someone is crap like that. Truly dreadful.

Ian wasn't as bad as people thought either. I actually think Ian is better then Joey right now. I like Joey but it's becoming apparent that people are tiring of him due to silliness and all. I think that hurt him along with Cheryl's fanbase. Joey going home next week would not surprise me. I think Cheryl and Ian will make the finals since it is the top 3. They want ratings and Cheryl going for her third in a row will help. I think Laila or Joey will go home next week. They all 4 are good but that is how I see it.

Glad Billy Ray left. Apolo is definitely the best right now so things should be interesting next week. At least we got the right top 4. I have said all season that Max would hurt Laila but he has been showing alot of personality lately so we'll see. I still think she may be eliminated as a big shock next week but Joey could fulfill the big shock too. Dialidol had the bottom two right this week and, if they are right, Ian was 2nd it seems. Of course, dialidol isn't the always accurate for DWTS.

As for Ashley, I love her and she has gotten screwed. Her, Louis, Kym, and Cheryl are my faves and I am enjoying Julianne too. I hope all of them are back next year. Also, DWTS does the most awful and annoying results shows. Ugh.

• Members

So, who is the bigger goon, Ian or Joey. Both are goons, but Joey is definitely the better dancer. I think that Carrie Ann ruined Joey this week by saying he had it sewn up. It was awful for those who are good and do have a chance to hear her say that and so it probably cost Joey votes that went to everyone else to support them. So sad. What a sorry lot of judges. Here I thought they needed to be taken down a peg so what does the show do? They treat them to an evening at the spa. Well, maybe they were reamed out then treated to tone them down. Joey fans may recoup him next week. I hope everyone doubles up for their favorite except Ian LOL because he is the worst remaining dancer. Cheryl has her wins, it's time for her to ALLOW someone else to win. To me she isn't one ounce better than the others.

• Members

I thought the crack about the spa was a joke?

I don't feel it's up to Cheryl to "allow" somebody else to win. She was invited to be on the show same as everyone else and she is expected to do her best. And maybe one of the reasons she was asked back is because of her popularity and the idea that people will tune in to see if she wins again. Plus, the judges and the viewers have kept her and Ian on thus far and that's not her fault...and I wonder if the relentless criticism the judges have heaped on Ian every week has angered some viewers into voting for them. I happen to like Cheryl a lot and would miss her if she wasn't on in a season. I haven't voted for Joey because I think he acts like a goof sometimes and makes faces like he's mocking the dance he's doing. Carrie Ann mentioned in TV Guide that he runs the risk of his humor becoming tiresome and I can agree with that. And when he does restrain himself, he looks like he's making a joke of restraining himself.

BTW, anyone else think Ian has a little crush on Cheryl? ;)

• Members

More appropriately, I should have worded my comment to read that Cheryl fans should allow someone else to win. I am livid when I hear people say they are voting for Cheryl and want her to be a three-pete. This is for the celebrity not the professional. Ian is not a better dancer than Joey in almost everyone's view that I'm aware of, so Ian's getting votes was Cheryl getting votes I would assume. How disgusting. Cheryl frowns most of the time. Her face is chubbier and she is not as sharp as she was last year. Most of the time I think she isn't very happy. I saw one or two times when she actually cracked a smile that lit her face and that was just recently. Of course Ian has a crush on her. I think all her partners probably get a crush on her as well as most of the other dancers seem to have some crushing going on, too.

• Members

I think it's safe to assume that some fans of anyone coming into this show will tend to vote for those people regardless...country music fans voting for Billy Ray, Apolo's fanbase from skating voting for him, etc. Likewise, there are people who refuse to vote for someone regardless of how well they do just because they hated them beforehand, like Heather Mills. People have said to me they didn't even want Heather on the show and wanted her gone. Or they hated Karina Smirnoff and wouldn't vote for whoever she was with. Jerry Springer and Billy Ray didn't last as long as they did because of ability. Playing favorites and least-favorites happens across the board.

Archived