Dancing With The Stars - Season 4

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh my god, yeah, that's true. He COULD be.

Holy crap. LOL.

And on a side-note, Ian, Laila, Joey, Leeza and Shandi were on Good Morning America this morning. Not much info was given but I guess they have started practicing with their partners. Everyone thinks Laila has the best shot, being she is an athlete. Joey says the moves are harder than he expected. Ian was quiet and Leeza acted like the talk show host that she was/is ... lol. Shandi complained that her feet are "torn up" already. Also, it was brought up that Ian is paired with Cheryl and they think 3rd time could be the charm.

Tom Bergeron is on the View this morning as well.

• Members

:(

Vincent Pastore has dropped out of "Dancing with the Stars 4"

He's 60 and didn't think he could handle the up-to-10-weeks of training the show requires.

No replacement for him has been named.

Zap2It Article:

http://www.zap2it.com/tv/news/zap-vincentp...ap-tv-headlines

And I was just, for some reason, checking the ABC press release of the cast reveal and they wasted NO TIME taking his name off of the list. Wow. Talk about fast!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Joey and his partner did really well...... :o

I hate the way they are calling Heather mills a "Charity Campaigner" it sounds kind of silly to me, since the title of the show is Dancing With The Stars; and the reason she's a famous amputee is because she married Paul....

I'm hoping Heather is one of the first to go, I'm more than tired of the commercials for this show that have Heather lamenting about her leg. ....

• Members

Cheryl and Ian both lucked out. I'm hoping for a threepeat. :) Okay, I just found out she is dating Joey Lawrence's brother, Matthew. Interesting, lol. Oh...and apparently those trophies are made as tacky as they look. She says the mirrors are falling off. :lol:

Billy Ray was awful (and Karina is faker than ever). Leeza..could she go any slower?? Zzzz...Fatone and Ali were good. Ratzenberger was better than I expected.

• Members

I liked Fatone, Ohno and Ali. Cliff was a surprise as well for me.

As bad as Billy Ray was, I don't see him going home anytime soon. His daughter's show is pretty popular with the tweens so I think he will stay because of that. Master P, anyone? Plus I was thrilled when Karina's wig came off. :lol:

Shandi's partner creeped me out he never stopped smiling....ever.......he just kept smiling.

They need to lay off the self tanner, Edyte and Max looked really bad.

I was surprised at Heather Mills until she actually stopped dancing and started walking over to the judges, I couldn't tell any difference in her dancing from the others.

• Members

Ian and Cheryl will do well. Her fanbase is strong and Ian has lots of potential. She has a chance at a threepeat.

Joey and Kym were the best and I thought Ratzenburger was pretty good considering how late he started. Laila was good but she needs to watch the attitude and being with Maxsim, who has an attitude himself, makes her vulnerable in my mind,

Billy Ray was the woest and I am glad because I do not like Karina. Loved her wig coming off.

Heather Mills didn't do badly but all the bad PR she is getting may hurt her.

• Members

Ian - hot hot hot! When did get in such good shape? He was good.

Joey - hate to say it but he was good. Ian was the best though, IMO.

Heather - good! God love her!

Ratznberger - very good, especially considering his age.

Leeza - wasn't as bad as a 15...damn. I thought she was OK. They were a little harsh for the first night.

Apollo - will be one to watch. Final four written all over him!

Paulina, Clyde - both were not good for me.

Miss America - Blah. No.

Billy Ray - I hate Karina, but I'd keep Billy Ray around for laughs.

Laila - she cracks me up! I liked her.

Archived