Dancing With The Stars - Season 4

• Members

I think we ALLLLLL know Joey has the win LOCKED UP. Obviously he is a very good dancer combined with the fact that he is the most recently famous and the biggest fanbase..........

but I would send Clyde, Paulina, or Miss America Home. It'll probably be Leeza though!

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think Billy Ray goes first.

Cheryl doesn't stand a chance at making it three in a row. Poor Ian just isn't a dancer...he isn't built right for the moves.

The top three and the ones to make it to the finals for me: Kym and Joey and Julianna and Oh No tied and Laila third. Heather surprised the heck out of me. She was the most lithe and graceful of the women, tonight. I don't see her making it to the final three though.

Leeza or Paulina could be second to go....based on tonight's performance.

I thought Julianna was adorable. She may win this and Oh No has been a favorite of mine for some time so it's great to see him on DWTS....he can do it.

• Members

So happy DWTS 4 has started!!! I stayed up way to late last night watching it when I got home from school.

Ian - I think he did pretty well, he has good potential

Joey - I thought he was the best one of the night. I thought it was funny she calls him Fat One

Heather - She did way better than I expected her to. She looked really nervous, I also think she shows potential and she will get better in the coming weeks.

Ratznberger - Very suprising, especially after only 2 weeks of practice. I hope he sticks around for awhile

Leeza - Kind of boring IMO

Apollo - He was okay, he has potential to be very good. I don't think he was as good as the judges said. I sure it is hard for him to get adjusted because he's used to being bent over from speed skating and dancing you have to hold your body in line.

Paulina- She wasn't bad, she just didn't stand out.

Clyde - He was okay, I think he has potential as well. He just needs to make some of his movements more bold.

Shandi - I thought she was going to be better than she was. I hope she stays around for a while so she can improve. (I love her on playmania!)

Billy Ray - Poor Billy Ray. I like him so that would be the only reason I would want him to stay for a couple of weeks (I'm also a 21 year old Hannah Montana fan lol). I kind of thought it was funny he kept pulling on the mullet even when it wouldn't come off.

Laila - Way better than I thought she was going to be. I think she will be in this for awhile.

I kind of liked everyone but if I had to pick one to go I would pick Leeza. Can't wait until next week.

• Members

Why did they move this to Monday? I didnt even remember it was on till the halfway point. I dont see myself watching this season, especially with Heroes on at 9. At least thats on hiatus but I have my CW comedies. Ian and Billy Ray are the only ones that interest me anyway

• Members

They moved it because of American Idol. Heroes is about to take a hiatus and it is streamed online so it shouldn't be difficult to watch it. I watch Prison Break and 24 and record DWTS until it goes off in a couple of weeks, too. I think 24 will return later on but if they are on at the same time, I'll tape DWTS again.

• Members

After two brilliant shows, I can definitely say this may overtake season two as my all time favorite. Season three didn't have strong enough celebs when it comes to personality or dance. I knew it was forgettable when I couldn't remember who the uber sexy Maskim was partnered with and I actually like Willa Ford, lol.

So after the two shows my top five (in no order) are:

1. Paulina/Alec - She is so cute and charming and is perfectly matched with Alec. I also must say that she is pure natural beauty unlike so many models these days. I hope these two go far and continue to entertain!

2. Heather/Jonathan - I've been a fan of Heather from the beginning of the season, but that was mainly for her harsh treatment via the British press. With this week she won me over for her dancing and her personality. I'm convinced that she isn't the "nightmare !@#$%^&*]" (quoting Heather) that people think she is. She's so supportive of Jonathan and seems to be trying her ass off. I hope people take to her and vote. I've given them all my phone and internet votes. Lisa Rinna was the last person I voted for, but I think it's worth it in this case.

3. Apollo/Julianne - Forget the girls name, but is he not the cutest thing ever? He's like a little troll doll (the cute ones, not lecherous old man) crossed with a boy-bander. He was near flawless this week and looked amazing in his suit.

4. Joey/Kym - Kym along with Louis is probably the best choreographer on the show. She knows how to entertain and put on a performance. With Joey he gets most of the credit for the entertainment factor, but it's all her judging by last season. I would love to see her win one of these seasons. You know she will be a contender.

5. Laila/Maskim (my husband) - Tell me, is he not the sexiest man alive? He is pure manly sexiness and when he moves those hips I go nuts! And Laila? Who knew! I still can't understand how fabulous she is being a boxer. Evander Holyfield who? Her body is also flawless, another surprise as I expected her to look like a man. Funny singers like Janet Jackson and Madonna have that problem, but this boxer knows how to maintain her femenine figure.

Bottom Three:

1. Leeza/Tony - I have had a strong hatred for Tony since well...always. I think he is a dreadful choreographer with a cold personality. Leeza seems to be trying to hard with her "love me" shtick and I thought her performance was DREADFUL this week! Were those judges on crack? Her dance was EXTREMELY easy and she was still missing steps and stiff. It was like a Pre-school dance recital. Oh wait it was her birthday....

2. Miss USA Shandi/Brian - Poor guy! She was calling him what? A girly man? Whatever it was, she seems like the nightmare !@#$%^&*] to me, not Heather. It didn't come off as joking, just rude and he seems like a nice guy. I thought he gave her a good routine and I hope we get to see him back next year...with a better partner.

3. Clyde/Elena - He was a dreadful miscast on this show, I don't like them casting someone who had zero shot. He doesn't even have the personality to hold himself up. If he continues on even past the first week it's because of his NBA fame and that's unfair. If you want to cast sports people I want Jerry Rice or Emmett, not just any sports player.

• Members

I find most of the female celebs totally underwhelming...Paulina, Leeza, Shandi..they're about as interesting as Sara Evans. I'm not sure how much is lack of skill and how much is inhibition...but they are boring. They reminded me of something a friend of mine said after she saw the "Mad Hot Ballroom" film...that the white kids danced "too white." In this case, Bruno called it Madison Avenue, debutante, etc.

Laila did great, easily the best of the women. Heather...well, the women at my work say they hate her because of Paul and want her gone. I happen to be a big Paul fan, too. I don't particularly care for Heather but I will give the woman her props. She did really well tonight, better than the other women, except Laila. If I would call anyone the dark horse just in terms of the viewers, it would be Heather because you've got people who either hate her because of Paul but you've got at least 2 younger generations that either don't know who Paul is or don't care.

Billy Ray surprised me. I still think he's one of the poorer dancers, though. However, I'm a sucker for a Johnny Cash song. :lol: Clyde is def more Jerry Rice than Emmitt. Ian is good but he has to crank it up a bit or he's going to be Joey Lawrence this year, overshadowed by Joey Fatone and Apolo.

It just seemed weird how many of them got 21 tonight. I almost wanted the judges to start doing 7.25, 7.5, etc. :P

My guess for first elimination is either Paulina, Shandi or John. I'm leaning more towards Paulina, partly because of skill and partly believing she has a lesser fanbase. I don't know how many viewers remember or care that she was a supermodel in the 80s.

I liked DWTS 3 a lot. I only know about half the celebs this time, and the only one I went into the show beforehand rooting for was Cheryl Burke. :lol:

Archived