Ugly Betty: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This has to be my favorite new show of the season. Honestly, I can't think of another show on the air right now that can be so consistantly funny and heartwarming (and down right CAMPY!) all at the same time. Betty never fails to make me smile and feel all happy inside.

• Members

Wow, was there any doubt that Mark was gay? :lol:

Okay, so I'm confused...is Justin not Betty's brother? Or is he her nephew? That's the one thing that's confusing me.

And I WAS ABOUT TO LOSE IT when Betty's ex sang her the song from "Beauty and the Beast." That was incredible!!!! :(:(:(

I was surprised that Wilhemina, how much she probably dislikes Betty, didn't fire for the heck of it. Perhaps she isn't as ruthless as I thought.

Also, I HOPE the Mode editor knows that Betty didn't leak the secrets. She made him think she did.

• Members

Who thought Mark wasn't gay?

My dog even could tell he was a big queen. :lol:

Justin is Betty's nephew...Hilda is his mom.

I love Justin. I hope he returns to MODE again.

I loved how that B**** Amanda kept stuffing her face with food.

I hope she becomes the new fat Carol.

I hate Amanda so much...but my goodness is she funny!

Betty needs to get rid of that Netscape guy.

Can he be anymore annoying?

Ewww.

I would have died of embarrassment if someone sang a Disney song to me like that.

She needs to hook up with her boss WAY down the road.

The scandel would just be so delicious!

• Administrator

Great episode!

We finally saw a nice side of Mark when he was giving advice to Justin.

Amanda was really funny in this episode too. She's such a fun bitch to watch.

And the end with Betty's ex singing a song from Betty's favorite movie. This show has heart. I love it. LOL

• Members

Last Thursday was the first time I bought Vanessa William in the role. Before she seemed kinda "forced" but tonight she was more subtle and had bitc*hy downpath.

The last scene with ths music box was downright creepy. That actor should be relieved he left that crummy OC to come on a watchable show, with good actors.

Amanda: "Hola"

Ignacio: "Actually it's hola"

Amanda: "No. It has an "H" in it"

:lol: :lol:

Kwanzaa line :lol: :lol:

I was LMAO at "Fat Carol," I do hope Betty isn't always the moral compass.

Marc and Justin, that was a nice treat. These two together were great. And Betty's sister frustration over Justin lying about his report, was some good acting there.

Marc is officially one of my fav's! Marc/Betty/Justin RULES.

"I'm sure your nephew's sick of the closet." HA!

Ugly Betty is SO the Desperate Housewives of S1 in some was.

ABC should be a SERIOUS threat come emmy time...Ugly Betty/Brothers and Sisters/LOST/Grey's Anatomy/Desperate Housewives...I hope Betty takes home the comedy award!

• Members

Anybody see last Thursday's. I didn't expect it to be as brilliant as the prvious one but this was still good. Marc/Justin continues to be my favourite. Walter is bugging me BIG TIME. Justin lil sailor outfit and song and dance :lol: This show is the best.

Archived