Ugly Betty: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think the masked woman is going to be Fey. And I think it was mentioned or reported that.....

S

P

O

I

L

E

R

S

(HIGHLIGHT the black line. I used the Spoiler code which is new :) )

However that episode was really good! I can't belive what a B!TCH Sophia turned out to be!!!

• Members

I think Becki Newton (Amanda) and Michael Urie (Marc) should receive "Best Supp. Noms" at this year's emmy's. They both are fantastic in the role, and add dimension to their characters. Vanessa Williams looked great in jeans, and I loved the Prada touch that they did. What made this episode so great is that it was an ensemble effort, and didn't have to rely on Betty to make the show worthwhile. The show is shaping up better and better as it progresses.

• Members

I FINALLY got to see the episode online - and WOW it was funny....

First I'm happy that the Salma/Sofia arc is finished - it ended well too IMO....she was teaching Daniel a lesson and also getting the mag some great publicity.

Anyway LMAO at Amanda beating her down with the purse in the elevator - just LMFAO at that!

I can't wait for next week! :)

• Members

WHOAAAAAAA - so Rebecca Romjin (sp?) is playing a transgendered? Did I just see all that right? Wasn't Alex the dead brother of Daniel - and now he's actually alive and ALEXIS - a woman??? haha whoa

Anyway GREAT show tonight - LMAO at most of it.

I'm really happy that Daniel and Betty had great bonding scenes...great friendship there.

• Members

Yes, always. You're right. Rebecca Romijn is playing the woman version of ALEX MEADE. ALEX IS NOT [@#$@#$@#$@#%@#%$] ing dead!!!!

I have never seen a more brilliant and surprising shocker this whole TV Season on ANY show, daytime or primetime.

Dear GOD, I did NOT see that coming!!1

AAAAAAAHHH!!! I'm still reeling from it all!!!

• Members

Thanks for clearing up who alex was, I was like who is that? Rebecca is a great addition to the cast, and damn rebecca is tall VW looked liked a little person next to her and I thought VW was tall but she's only 5'6" compared to RR's 5'll". ABC is doing a good job of late of portraying gay/transgendered individuals, I say kudos to them and I hope it lasts. Loved tonights episode, this show keeps getting better and better every week. An whoever is their casting director, they should get a raise.

Archived